Epilogue 2

A week later.

Tony's POV

"Fuck" I cursed after my third yet again failed attempt at trying to fix my bike. I put down the spaner and sighed in eshausion. I'd been at it for an hour and a half and usually it would take me less than thirty minutes to do this but I don't know why I'm failing today.

"Need help?" Ezekiel's voice startled me.

"I'm fine." I replied and I wasn't in the mood really to talk to anyone. Not that I didn't want to but because I tend to get mad when I can't do something right and so I didn't want to say anything I might regret.

"Doesn't seem like it." He replied leaning against the bike and I could feel him staring down at me even without looking up. Great now I'm going to fail even more. I thought to myself.

"What are you even doing down here?" I asked as I picked up the spanner one more time to try and do this again.

"Now I can't come to my own garage?" He fired back and I just kept doing my thing trying to ignore him as much as possible.

"You're doing it wrong. Here..." he said coming down behind me, sliding his hand on top of mine and gently yanking the spanner out of my hands but I didn't let go

"Cmon...let go for me" he whispered right next to my ear and I found myself loosening up and letting him take it.

"You're pretty sloppy for a guy who has been fixing his bikes for as long as I can remember." He muttered as his deep voice vibrated from his chest and right through my back since he was so close to me.

"I was...just destructed." I said

"You're lying." He breathed this time turning his head so that his breath was funning my ear directly. Now I know it's wrong to even be in close proximity with Ezekiel let alone feel the way I feel right now because his boyfriend came back but boy does my body react to him.

"Maybe you shouldn't be here." I tried not to get caught up in my feelings because that would be a bad idea for sure.

"Why" he said dropping the spanner making me jump a little from the sound it made when it hit the ground and then slid his hand on top of mine once more whilst tracing his nose on my neck. I subconsciously tilted my neck giving him more access. Fuck Tony this is not good but I like it.

"I don't know....could be the big elephant in the room." I managed and he ignored me instead proceeded to open his mouth and lick a strip from my neck up to my ear then bit down at the edge it.

"You've always looked so hot working on your bike...the oil on your hands and skin..." he said while snaking his hand between my thighs now.

"We shouldn't...be doing this" words coming out more like a moan than I needed them to.

"Then maybe something better?" As soon as he finished he used his other hand to turn my head towards him and he attacked my lips as I did his in an almost soft romantic kiss, just nibbling and sucking on each other's lips. I put down my other leg so that now we were both in a kneeling position and that's when I felt his hand on my crotch. I gasped from the touch and not because I wasn't expecting it but it's how he pushed me back into him even more so that my ass was rubbing against his own hard clothed member. He then started unzipping my pants and it started hitting me more

"Wait Ezekiel we..." I was cut off by another kiss but this time he didn't wait for me to make my mind up and just pushed his tongue into my mouth and like the idiot I am, I welcomed it even sucking on it.

"Do that again..." he said between breaths and then put his tongue in my mouth again and I did the same thing. It seemed to turn him on so much since I felt his member twitch a little. He immediately pushed his hand into my pants holding my dick so tight without moving. I broke from the kiss looking down at his hand as I breathed heavily. He still didn't move for a good few seconds but just sucked on my neck skin and grind on my ass