TWIN DEVILS ► GWEN STACEY

GWEN STACEY !
* MEAN CHANGEABLE

TITLE:  Twin Devils*TAKES PLACE:  Spider-Man: Homecoming  ( possibly to Far From Home)LOVE INTEREST:  Gwen StaceyOC NAME:  Nora* OsbornFACE CLAIM:  Natasha Liu BordizzoOTHER FACE CLAIMS:  Harry Osborn portrayed by Marcus Scribner,  Norman Osborn p...

TAKES PLACE: Spider-Man: Homecoming ( possibly to Far From Home)
LOVE INTEREST:  Gwen Stacey
OC NAME:  Nora* Osborn
FACE CLAIM:  Natasha Liu Bordizzo
OTHER FACE CLAIMS:  Harry Osborn portrayed by Marcus ScribnerNorman Osborn portrayed by Jamie Foxx, Maryann Osborn portrayed by Gal Gadot*, & Gwen Stacey portrayed by Anya Taylor-Joy
TAKEN BY:  n/a

TITLE:  Twin Devils*TAKES PLACE:  Spider-Man: Homecoming  ( possibly to Far From Home)LOVE INTEREST:  Gwen StaceyOC NAME:  Nora* OsbornFACE CLAIM:  Natasha Liu BordizzoOTHER FACE CLAIMS:  Harry Osborn portrayed by Marcus Scribner,  Norman Osborn p...

DESCRIPTION :

❝ YOU WERE GIVEN THE CHOICE OF WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR POWERS. I WAS FORCED. THAT, IS WHERE WE DIFFER. ❞

EXTENDED SUMMARY :

The Osborn family is very well known family within the confinement's of Brooklyn, New York. The head of the family, Harry Osborn, loved the coverage his family received whenever they would step out of their house and onto the pavement where the paparazzis would be waiting. He loved the attention he got. He practically craved it. So when Tony Stark has revealed himself as Iron Man and all media coverage was focused on him and his attempts at building a team of superheroes. The inventor had practically began fuming once he heard the news, locking himself in his room until he came up with a plan that would top Stark's. And once Norman Osborn starts something, nothing will be able to stop him.

Nora Osborn hates how every aspect of her life was either filmed on camera or snapshotted by the paps. She hated how blinding the lights would be once she exited out of her school, people screaming questions at her about her Fathers latest invention or when her Mother's next fashion line would be released. She just wanted to be a normal teenage girl that gossiped with her friends and had silly school crushes on the mean girls who pushed her into the lockers while walking in the halls. Nora just needed a sense of normalcy. And she had found it in Gwen Stacey. The two of them had been assigned partners for a biology project one semester and Nora sweared that the air around Gwen was easier to breathe. She was the light at the end of the tunnel. She was the warm feeling one got after freezing all day. She was something that Nora needed in her life but the universe had sketched something else into their paths.

Experimenting on his children and enhancing them was immoral to most, if not all, people. But, Norman Osborn did not care. His moral judgement was clouded by resentment, anger, jealousy, and the thirst for revenge. He was going to give Stark the attention he wanted by sending out his son and daughter out into the streets of Brooklyn to invoke violence and terror. He wanted the Avengers in his grasp so he could finally get the attention he deserved.

EXTRA

— this is bit of an AU since Gwen Stacey is in the plot

— Nora was adopted, you cannot change this

— ^ she was adopted when she was around the age of 3. The Osborn family adopted her because they weren't able to conceive anymore children after Harry so they decided to adopt.

— ^^ since the actress who is portraying her is mixed, Nora is mixed as well

— Norman is a narcissist & is a total douche

— Harry & Nora are extremely close!!!

— ^ they were the same age when Nora was adopted into the family & was born on the same day & year Harry was, which is why people call them 'twins'

— Nora is a lesbian while Gwen is bisexual

— the siblings develop abilities after their father experimented on them

— ^ he recruited a past Hydra agent & got info on how to go about this before killing them

— ^^ Nora develops Energy Manipulation. Her codename is Havok/Havoc since she was sort of just thrown out there without proper training so her technique is a bit unpredictable. You can look up the applications & meaning of Energy Manipulation if you want more information on what exactly her abilities are.

— ^^ Harry's ability is Solid Mimicry. His codename is Husk because when he is using his ability, he has to 'shed/tear' his skin in order to reveal the type of solid his mimicked. It doesn't hurt him & it's like tearing off dry skin. You can do the same with Harry's abilities to search it up.

— After being experimented on & developing powers, Nora distances herself from Gwen in fear of her figuring out what she is doing

— the kids go along with it because it's their Dad & he forced it on them

— the first time Harry & Nora fight with the Avengers, it's only Spider-Man

— ^^ which angers Norman to no end because the breakup then wasn't made public yet

— ^^^ but he still continues sending his kids out to fight Spider-Man because he's hoping that he'll somehow be connected to Tony Stark

— the first couple of chapters should be the aftermath of the experiments & the fights between Nora & Harry + Spider-Man & Ghost-Spider

— one Homecoming night, the Osborn siblings ditch the dance & stroll through the streets, finally getting some peace & time to themselves

— ^^ they end up seeing the Vulture almost killing someone who they can't see & step in to intervene

— ^^^ & this helped Spider-Man/Peter buy time to figure out how to defeat Vulture (Ghost-Spider has not tagged along with Peter because she hadn't realized he left)

— ^^^ they do end up seeing each other's identities & start a screaming match about what they have done

— ^^^ in the end, Stark ends up recruiting them & putting Norman in jail for what he did to his children

— Nora & Gwen end up finding each other's alternate identities out & it did not end well

— ^ lots of tears & yelling & silent treatment

— ^^ they do make up & start their relationship over

— ^^^ if the author decides to continue on with this plot, then they should build on Gwen's & Nora's relationship throughout Civil War & have them get together during that time