THE PHANTOMS TOUCH ► PETER PARKER

PETER PARKER !
* MEANS CHANGEABLE

TITLE:  The Phantoms Touch*UNIVERSE:  Post! Spider-Man: Homecoming to Spider-Man: No Way HomeLOVE INTEREST:  Peter ParkerOC NAME:  Neoma* HawkinsFACE CLAIM:  Myra MolloyOTHER FACE CLAIMS:  Jasmine Hawkins portrayed by Alva Bratt,  Samuel Horton po...

TITLE: The Phantoms Touch*
UNIVERSE: Post! Spider-Man: Homecoming to Spider-Man: No Way Home
LOVE INTEREST:  Peter Parker
OC NAME: Neoma* Hawkins
FACE CLAIM:  Myra Molloy
OTHER FACE CLAIMS:  Jasmine Hawkins portrayed by Alva BrattSamuel Horton portrayed by Matthew LintzBenjamin Foley portrayed by Aubrey Joseph, Judas Seong portrayed by Charles Melton*Melody Beckett portrayed by Chase Sui WondersIsabella Hawkins portrayed by Rachel Weisz*& Devyn Hawkins portrayed by Jamie Clayton
GENRE:  Slight AngstFluff& Slowburn
TROPE(s):  (Somewhat) Dead Girl Walking!,  I See Dead PeopleSuperhero Buddies& I Show Affection through Physical Altercations
TAKEN BY:  n/a

TITLE:  The Phantoms Touch*UNIVERSE:  Post! Spider-Man: Homecoming to Spider-Man: No Way HomeLOVE INTEREST:  Peter ParkerOC NAME:  Neoma* HawkinsFACE CLAIM:  Myra MolloyOTHER FACE CLAIMS:  Jasmine Hawkins portrayed by Alva Bratt,  Samuel Horton po...

DESCRIPTION :

❝ Death isn't the worse thingThere is something after itIt's not something to fear.

SUMMARY :

Neoma Hawkins wasn't always considered the weird girl at school.  Before the accidentshe was extremely popularhad tons of friendstop of all of her classesand was on her way to valedictorian.  She had everything together and it all seemed to go so well.  Until she was riding her bike home after school and got hit by a drunk driverkilling her.  Neoma was announced deceased once the paramedics had reached the scenepreparing her body for gurney.  The young girl sprang up with a horrifying gasp and a horrendous coughing fit.  Everyone on scene rushed to aid Neoma in her injuriesonly to find minimal bruising and scrapes when only moments before she had her bones protruding from her skin and severe bleeding on the internal and external parts of her body.  After thatNeoma Hawkins changed.  She tended to zone out more.  Wake up in the middle of the night from awful night terrors.  Layer on clothes because she was always cold.  Gaps in her memory caused her to be forgetful most of the time.  And she even began to whisper to herself at timesreceiving concerned stares from peers.