CHAOS WALKING ► PETER PARKER

PETER PARKER !
* MEANS CHANGEABLE

TITLE:  Chaos WalkingTAKES PLACE:  post! Homecoming to Far From HomeUNIVERSE:  MCU (somewhat of an AU)LOVE INTEREST:  Peter Parker*OC NAME:  Selena Roma-HurstFACE CLAIM:  Ryan DestinyOTHER FACE CLAIMS:  Nicola Mary Coughlan as Mara* Lewis,  Ian Al...

TAKES PLACE:  post! Homecoming to Far From Home
UNIVERSE:  MCU (somewhat of an AU)
LOVE INTEREST:  Peter Parker*
OC NAME:  Selena Roma-Hurst
FACE CLAIM: Ryan Destiny
OTHER FACE CLAIMS: Nicola Mary Coughlan as Mara* Lewis, Ian Alexander as Riley* Roma-Hurst, Gal Gadot* as Adrienne Roma, & Gabrielle Union as Landry* Hurst
TAKEN BY:  n/a

TITLE:  Chaos WalkingTAKES PLACE:  post! Homecoming to Far From HomeUNIVERSE:  MCU (somewhat of an AU)LOVE INTEREST:  Peter Parker*OC NAME:  Selena Roma-HurstFACE CLAIM:  Ryan DestinyOTHER FACE CLAIMS:  Nicola Mary Coughlan as Mara* Lewis,  Ian Al...

DESCRIPTION :

❝ WE ARE CHAOS.

SUMMARY :

Saving the Earth from its inevitable destruction has been many goals of environmental scientists all over the world. And rightly so. Climate change is rapidly over taking all corners of the world and greatly impacting every living species on Earth. Poachers are hunting all kinds of wild species in order to make luxurious items for the ignorant rich. Plastic riddled most of the seven seas and caused many sea creatures to die from its confines around their necks and gills. The world was falling apart and Selena Roma-Hurst was one of the people that wanted to save it from the destructive hands of the human species. She wanted the future generations after her to see the true beauty of nature and not have to deal with the consequences of greedy business men. But, something more had came out of her mission and gifted her another perspective.

The Life Foundation company are known for their numerous attempts of exploring the Earth and outer space for the answers to their problems. Which many people didn't support for they never were seen outside of their facilities as well as others questioning their ethical concerns, spending most of their money at huge corporations. Selena Roma-Hurst was one of those people. She made it her job to report on the kinds of things the Life Foundation had done and is currently doing. So when she was offered the opportunity to interview the creator, she immediately took it up. Which ended up to be one of the worst nights of her life.