TO BE OR NOT TO BE ► ZACK TAYLOR

ZACK TAYLOR !
* MEANS CHANGEABLE

TITLE: To Be Or Not To Be*UNIVERSE: Power Rangers 2017LOVE INTEREST: Zack TaylorOC NAME: Phoebe SuarezFACE CLAIM: Zión MorenoOTHER FACE CLAIMS: Miranda Suarez portrayed by Salma Hayek,  Stella Suarez portrayed by Camila Mendes*,  Mattheo Suarez po...

UNIVERSE: Power Rangers 2017
LOVE INTEREST: Zack Taylor
OC NAME: Phoebe Suarez
FACE CLAIM: Zión Moreno
OTHER FACE CLAIMS: Miranda Suarez portrayed by Salma Hayek, Stella Suarez portrayed by Camila Mendes*, Mattheo Suarez portrayed by Oscar Isaac*, & Orion Suarez portrayed by Marcel Ruiz
GENRE: Fluff & Angst
TROPE(s): Polar Opposites Attract
TAKEN BY: n/a

TITLE: To Be Or Not To Be*UNIVERSE: Power Rangers 2017LOVE INTEREST: Zack TaylorOC NAME: Phoebe SuarezFACE CLAIM: Zión MorenoOTHER FACE CLAIMS: Miranda Suarez portrayed by Salma Hayek,  Stella Suarez portrayed by Camila Mendes*,  Mattheo Suarez po...

DESCRIPTION :

❝ See. I told you we'd make a great team, Princess.

SUMMARY :

A lot of people like to say that opposites attract whereas others would say that people are more prone to seeing those they share much in common with. Phoebe Suarez would most definitely go with the latter. Opposites clash. They argue. They have differing personalities and ideals. It would just be a disaster waiting to happen. Or at least, that's her reasoning. Phoebe didn't have the patience to deal with those she didn't get "along" with or seemed to go against what she would do in a situation. She much preferred people that were a lot like her, or at least close enough. Her Mother would always scold her for getting into arguments with her siblings about something they said that she didn't necessarily agree with. "An open heart and mind is the greatest thing a person could have", her Mother would say before making her middle child apologize to her brother and sister for her 'outburst'.

Zack Taylor would absolutely agree with those that say opposites attract. I mean, come on, the guy just screams the trope of bad guy meets goody two shoes girl. Of course he would agree. The way he presents himself is something that Phoebe Suarez does not like. He seems too arrogant for her liking. And not to mention the fact that he loves pushing peoples buttons and getting in trouble for it.  Especially when it comes to people that caught his eye.