LIGHT AS A FEATHER, HARD AS A ROCK ► HANK MCCOY ✓

HANK MCCOY !
* MEANS CHANGEABLE

TITLE:  Light as a Feather,  Hard as a Rock*TAKES PLACE DURING:  X-Men First ClassLOVE INTEREST:  Hank McCoyOC NAME:  Isla BurtonFACE CLAIM:  Victoria Pedretti*OTHER FACE CLAIMS:  Margery Burton portrayed by Jennifer Connelly,  Landon Burton portr...

TAKES PLACE DURING:  X-Men First Class
LOVE INTEREST:  Hank McCoy
OC NAME:  Isla Burton
FACE CLAIM:  Victoria Pedretti*
OTHER FACE CLAIMS: Margery Burton portrayed by Jennifer Connelly, Landon Burton portrayed by Clive Owen*, Parker Burton portrayed by brunet! Ross Lynch*, Amanda Burton portrayed by Aja Naomi King, Juliette Burton portrayed by Chelsea Zhang, & Samuel Burton portrayed by Chosen Jacobs
GENRE: Fluff, Action, a sprinkle of Angst
TROPE: Oblivious to Love & Colleagues to Lovers
TAKEN BY: yourconfetti

TITLE:  Light as a Feather,  Hard as a Rock*TAKES PLACE DURING:  X-Men First ClassLOVE INTEREST:  Hank McCoyOC NAME:  Isla BurtonFACE CLAIM:  Victoria Pedretti*OTHER FACE CLAIMS:  Margery Burton portrayed by Jennifer Connelly,  Landon Burton portr...

DESCRIPTION :

" Call me Barbie one more time and see what happens, Summers. "

SUMMARY :

The Burton family was one of wealth and perfection.  They had been rolling around in old money, passed down from generation to generation. Only accumulating new money with the woman of the house, Margery Burton, being a fashion designer. She was a well known name amongst many fashion icons and was religiously talked about in high selling magazines. They had it all. Fancy clothes, fancy cars, fancy furniture, fancy homes, and multiple children to continue the family legacy. To the peering eyes, they had a picture perfect life as a picture perfect family. But, pull back the curtain and you'll witness things you wished you hadn't seen.

Isla Burton is the eldest out of the five children Landon and Margery had, being one out of the two that were biologically theirs. The couple had high expectations for their eldest daughter, putting her into etiquette classes and golf lessons when she began to walk. They wanted her to be ready to take on the family legacy and become some well known woman that would bring more money into their grabby hands. Isla had been obedient her entire life. Memorizing which fork belonged on what side, how to perfectly cook a chicken with only a pot and some seasoning, where the place her hands when someone was talking to her, how to dress properly, and so on. She did everything her parents wanted her to do without a single thought because that's what she was raised to do. She had never stopped to think about the possibility of her not going along with her given identity within her family dynamic. Never stopped to think about what she wanted to do. Until two men appear at her door one night claiming to be mutants and that they needed her help in order to stop a potential war between the humans and mutants from happening.