FIRESTARTER ► ROBIN BUCKLEY ✓

ROBIN BUCKLEY !
* MEANS CHANGEABLE

TITLE: FirestarterUNIVERSE: Stranger Things S3LOVE INTEREST: Robin BuckleyOC NAME: Nina* ReyesFACE CLAIM: Herizen GuardiolaOTHER FACE CLAIMS: Tomás Reyes portrayed by Oscar Isaac* & Alexia Reyes portrayed by Yanna McIntoshGENRE: Fluff,  Paranormal...

TITLE: Firestarter
UNIVERSE: Stranger Things S3
LOVE INTEREST: Robin Buckley
OC NAME: Nina* Reyes
FACE CLAIM: Herizen Guardiola
OTHER FACE CLAIMS: Tomás Reyes portrayed by Oscar Isaac* & Alexia Reyes portrayed by Yanna McIntosh
GENRE: FluffParanormal& A Sprinkle of Angst
TROPE(s): The Beauty,  the Brawn,  and the Brains (Nina,  Steve,  + Robin)I've Got A Girl CrushAfter Action Patch Up& Girl On Fire
TAKEN BY: songbrds

TITLE: FirestarterUNIVERSE: Stranger Things S3LOVE INTEREST: Robin BuckleyOC NAME: Nina* ReyesFACE CLAIM: Herizen GuardiolaOTHER FACE CLAIMS: Tomás Reyes portrayed by Oscar Isaac* & Alexia Reyes portrayed by Yanna McIntoshGENRE: Fluff,  Paranormal...

DESCRIPTION :

❝ Your touch makes my skin alight.

❝ Awthat's probably the sweetest thing you've said to meRobin.

❝ Noliterally. My sleeve is on fire!

❝ OhOh shit!

SUMMARY :

Nina Reyes has always been the popularseen girl at whatever school she went to.  She's moved more times than she can count but every time she movedshe's always been able to keep the same 'social status' throughout it.  There was just something about her that pulled people in.  Something that was warm about the air around her.  About the aura that swirled around her as she walked down the hallseyes couldn't help but stare and follow her figure.  She's the girl that other girlsand boysenvy as she walked passed them on her way to class.  Nina Reyes was a girl that already had you in the palm of her hand before you could utter a greeting.  She was the flame of a candle while the others around her were the fly.  Robin Buckley was one of those many flies that was drawn into the enticing light and flew too close.