Chapter 20 Mission 13: The Third and Final Earth Model W Fragment.

James soon found a semi-thick thicket of trees (see what i did there?) "Seems a bit bushy if y'ask me." he mused while entering the bushes and soon found a cave. "First a thicket of trees, now a cave?! eh. fine with me." shrugged James who entered the cave and sensed Model W, "it's nearby...and it seems i'll be facing a boss...hey Model O...you what they say..." James began with a smirk, "Those that get in our way is gonna get sliced away!" rhymed Model O ending James' sentence making the latter laugh. "Alright. let's go!" snickered James venturing in the cave.

Opening Theme: WILD FANG -short version- by Janne da Arc.

James quickly evade a few shots from a few Pantheons and quickly returned the favor by firing lvl 2 charge shots blowing them all up "And that's just the welcoming party...eh who gives a crap." he mused with a shrug. "James. bogeys on your six!" yelled Model F while using a slang as more Pantheons along with some Galleons opened fire at the Biomatch, "copy that!" replied James quickly evading more shots and quickly fired some of his own and threw the Shield Boomerang resulting in a few bisected foes.

 bogeys on your six!" yelled Model F while using a slang as more Pantheons along with some Galleons opened fire at the Biomatch, "copy that!" replied James quickly evading more shots and quickly fired some of his own and threw the Shield Boomerang...

As James was busy hacking the last of the mooks, an Axeloid crept towards him and raised its axe to strike James down, "James get down! or duck!" Model Z yelled catching James' attention as the axe swung down on him and quickly blocked it with one of the Shield Boomerangs. "Damn! that was close!" breathed James in relief and quickly dodged another swing from the Axeloid and this time as the Axeloid readied another swing, James quickly snatched the axe and smashed the Axeloid to a sparking heap of short circuiting metal scrap. "Well this seems nifty...i got a free weapon!" James said while holding the stolen axe, "well you might not remember this, but your ZX and OX Knuckles have the ability to steal weapons from other opponents like that Axeloid a while ago." explained Model Z as James listened "however, keep in mind that you can only keep 5 stolen weapons in a row and if you exceed the limit, you have to throw a stolen weapon away or toss the newly aquired one if it doesn't suit your tastes." finished Model Z as James nodded. "Well since this is an axe...how about i call it...Mega Axe?" wondered James while naming the stolen axe, "very apt. good naming James." commented Model X as James smiled in response "thanks Model X. now to continue!" and James continued to venture into the cave while holding the Mega Axe (**Stolen Weapon Obtained!).

James was soon surrounded by a few Galleons and noticed there were plants in the way "it seems a good start to practice using the Mega Axe." quipped James readying a stance while holding the Mega Axe and waiting for who will make the first strike.

The Galleons were the first ones to move. "Well that's a start." muttered James swinging the Mega Axe and cleaving many of the hapless mooks that got in his way, "well you know what they say: a mook is always the first ones to get smacked!" mocked James who then laughed at his own insult to the fallen Galleons.

"Now for the plants." James then hacked away the vines blocking the path with the Mega Axe, "Riot!" he added in a sniggering tone while hacking the last remaning one. "Alright. since we're approaching the last part of cave where the Model W fragment is, we better make it quick!" grunted James dashing towards the location where the fragment is.