Mini Chapter A Bloodstained Cobblestone Road

Warning before you read: This mini chapter contains some mildy disturbing content, so please if you don't have a strong heart...go skip til you see the 'To Be Continued' picture. With that out of the way, on with the story.

James then felt tired and yawned loudly, "Guess i...*yawn* better sleep soon..." he groaned as De-Megamerged and leaned on a tree and fell asleep peacefully.

-James' mindscape-

"Huh. what's going on? where am i? hello? anybody here?" asked James as he found himself in a black void, "Mom! Dad! where are you! somebody!!" James then turned to the sound of the voice and quickly covered his ears not wanting to remember a horrible memory. "STOP! I DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER!!! STOP IT PLEASE!!!" James screamed in agony as he heard the same thing as it got louder and louder and he screamed in utter anguish. "I didn't want to remember it...i can't...stop until all of Model W is destroyed so what happened to me will never happen again!" whimpered James who resumed walking. "Ghhh...shut it...shut up...shut up!" growled James hearing the screams of every creature he had killed in his quest to destroy Model W. "You killed them...how does it feel you murderer!?" sneered a voice that sounded similar to James' own. "Horrible, i and know it. But i won't stop until Model W is destroyed. so zip it!" hissed James as he now saw a road made of cobblestone.

"I'll keep walking this road...even i'm seen as a monster...i won't stop...i'll never stop fighting until Model W is destroyed. I won't stop. EVER." growled James walking on the cobblestone road. "Turn around...and see what have you done!" snarled the voice as James stopped and made a 'tsk' sound and kept walking, "why aren't you turning around!? why aren't you listening to me!?" screamed the voice as James kept walking and ignoring it. "I'll look if i want to. Now leave me alone. I am you, and you are me, and you know what i'll do right? So shut up and let me be." hissed James as the voice snarled and disappeared leaving him alone.

James kept walking and walking and took a deep breath, "It's been like...19 years ago? still...i won't forgive any Mavericks for killing the people close to me-! Model W...i knew that it sends out Mavericks and controls them...*crazed snicker* and to think in just a few days ahead...i lost the people...that were important to me...*chuckling mixed with small sobs* if they could only look at me know...they'd be so ashamed of me...but it doesn't matter...i have to destroy Model W so that what happened to me will never happen again!" whispered James with a hint of insanity and turned to look behind him, what he saw was...

...A sea of blood and oil.

"......huh." mused James looking at it and looked a bit more carefully, what he saw was the mangled corpses of the creatures he killed, the Galleons and Pantheons he slaughtered in droves en masse, and the Mutos Reploids and Pseudoroids he killed in his quest to retrieve the Model W fragments, and James looked below at his feet, he was in ankle deep blood. "Huh..." James then looked at his hands, they too were covered in blood, and he felt blood dripping from them. "I...see...even if i continue to be bathed, splattered and drenched in the blood of my foes...i won't stop, i will never stop walking this bloodstained cobblestone road..." James declared to himself as he was engulfed in a bright light and woke up.

James then stood up and Megamerged into Model ZOX and began walking, "It doesn't matter what happens next...i won't ever give up. i will never give up, until Model W is destroyed i shall never give up." he declared as he kept walking while stained in blood, but to the normal eyes of creatures who was looking at him...he had no blood. in James' eyes, he was dripping with blood yet there was no blood dripping on his palms, his head and his feet in the real world. In James' eyes...he was the one covered in blood as he was determined to keep walking on the bloodstained cobblestone road to save the world, even if he continued to covered in blood. He will never stop. EVER.

Author's notes: This is by far one of the shortest chapters i have ever written, this chapter shows James' psychological damage and issues as well as having glimpses of his past which traumatized him

Author's notes: This is by far one of the shortest chapters i have ever written, this chapter shows James' psychological damage and issues as well as having glimpses of his past which traumatized him. It won't be long before he meets Junko, and it won't be pretty. At. All. also once i've done the 2 parter involving Junko, the story will be a bit more darker and mature. until then please comment on this chapter and as always, take care of yourselves, stay indoors and see you all later.

Disclaimer: Rockman, Megaman and Megaman ZX are properties of Capcom and Inti-Creates and is licensed by Nintendo, please support the official release and enjoy Zero/ZX Legacy Collection on the Switch and PS4 and PC! Touhou is propety of Jun'ya Oota a.k.a. ZUN.

Save Data?...Data Saved!