Chapter 14 Gathering Information

Not long after, James had at last reached his destination: the human village. "this must be it. i'll get some info here." James then saw quite a beautiful view that made him a bit peaceful.

" James then saw quite a beautiful view that made him a bit peaceful

"What a beautiful sight. to think that people live here peacefully...ugh, i'm jealous." commented James with a hint of jealousy in his tone which did not go unnoticed by Model H, "something bugging you?" asked the Biometal making James shake his head, "nah. it's nothing." he replied before finding the place to have the fish he caught sold for Mon.

Opening Theme: Crazy Noisy Bizzare Town by THE DU

James then walked towards the appraisal area of the village market, his eyes went big at the sight of the fishes caught, "whoa. and to think the ones i caught were bigger than those!" he commented with a chuckle, "ya think!?" retorted Model O clearly annoyed making James snicker.

Just then as James was waiting in the line for the selling of the fish caught, his eyes laid on two women which gave a him a sense of dread and the tense feeling whenever he was about to fight someone with large energy readings, "hey mind if i ask...

Just then as James was waiting in the line for the selling of the fish caught, his eyes laid on two women which gave a him a sense of dread and the tense feeling whenever he was about to fight someone with large energy readings, "hey mind if i ask, who are those two ladies?" James asked a male villager, "you must be new around these parts eh? those two ladies you are seeing are Mokou Fujiwara and her friend Keine Kamishirasawa, they've lived in this village for a long time now to be exact, Keine here is called Keine-sensei by the village children here due to her being a teacher." explained the male villager to James whose eyes narrowed on this bit of information.

"Hmm...it seems so." hummed James in quiet understanding, 'but those energy readings...Keine's readings are on par with Sanae, but due to her appearance...it looks like she's purposely hiding her power...but in the case of Mokou...her readings are quite almost to the level of Kanako-sama...but...why is it i feel...something off about her?' he thought as the line whittled little by little until two people and him remained. "oi kiddo! are you going to measure your caught fish for selling or what?" snapped a older man knocking James out of his thoughts, "s-sorry sir. i'll measure the fish now." stammered James sheepishly while a few villagers snickered at him.