Chapter 30 Mission 21: Another fragment underground

-the underground cave-

"Whew...it's dank and dark around here..." mused James while surveying the cavern and noticing some damp places. "Well no shit, it was near a garden after all!" snarked Model F as James snickered in response. "True, true." snickered the Megaman as he resumed the trek underground to where the Model W fragment was located.

Opening Theme: WILD FANG -short ver.- by Janne Da Arc.

"Not much enemies..." James commented after pulling out the ZX Saber out of downed Galleon. "You're right...something's off...or their isn't much enemies..." mused Model X thoughtfully. "You might be right...but i still have an ill feeling about this..." said James still sensing that something was off. Maybe he was too paranoid, or he there wasn't too much enemies to fight for once.

It wasn't long that James found some rocks of a considerable height. "Oooohhh...now that's new." he commented looking at a rock up and down. "It seems so, most of the time it's always caverns with nothing but small pebbles and moss. This is a nice change for once." Model L agreed clearly liking the sight. "Hm? And i guess we have company!" hummed James upon seeing several Galleons and Pantheons who opened fire on him. "I'm liking these rocks even more!" commented Model L as James hid behind rocks and returned fire and fired several level 2 charge shots at the horde and the occasional level 3 charge shot. "Damn, there's too many of them! Welp, better use the G-Breaker!" grumbled James brandishing the G-Breaker and readied a jumping swing.

James got a good distance away from the rocks and did a spinning clockwise horizontal swing before the jumping swing. "Hereeeee...we...goooooo!!!" he screamed as he did said jumping swing which sent him flying a considerable height above the enemy horde and spun one last time vertically to deal a heavy blow! "I give you all a happy birthday! AS YOU ALL GO STRAIGHT TO THE SCRAPHEAP!!!!" screamed James as he swung the G-Breaker downward towards the enemy horde which destroyed them instantly from the impact followed by the shockwave caused by said impact. "Heh! Never underestimate weaponized kinetic energy via heavyweight weaponry!" laughed James once again using the laws of physics for combat use.

James then got up and dusted himself and resumed walking to where the fragment was. "It's quiet again...but i accept it." he mused with bittersweet acceptance and mild amusement. "You like the silence once in a while, don't you?" asked Model P as James nodded. "I see..." hummed the purple Biometal thoughtfully as James soon found a small rock and sat on it to have a little thinking. "Thinking a bit i see? good for you." mused Model O in understanding. "...*sigh* man...this is wild...i've been fighting and going on the move nonstop ever since i got here, rarely i get any sleep or time to rest. Not that i mind, after all this is the same exact thing when i go to work and i have a lot of deliveries. All in all...this isn't bad..." muttered James to no one in particular execpt himself and the Biometals. "James..." whispered a distraught Model L in sadness but it wasn't loud enough for James to hear her.

"Alright, that's enough of that. let's keep on movin'." said James as he stood up and resumed his trek. "...Something on your mind Model L?" asked Model X sensing Model L's clear distress. "...yes. James clearly said that arriving here is just like another day at work for him...hearing that...i can't help but feel horrible for him, what if he just suddenly collapses during a tense situation? I'm scared...i'm so scared..." Model L replied clearly breaking down before managing to compose herself. "You shouldn't worry, James will try to take a rest from time to time. So don't worry okay?" assured Model X as Model L understood but a tiny part of her wasn't fully convinced.

-a few minutes later-

"It's here...the Model W fragment is right behind this door...and of course, another guardian protecting it. No matter, they're gonna fall all the same whoever they are!" mused James sensing Model W from behind the door. 'Odd...i feel another prescence behind the door...probably the one who's protecting it...but why does the prescence seems familiar?' thought Model Z sensing a familliar prescence besides from Model W behind the door.