Chapter 12 Mission 8: Battle against two Fairies and another fragment!

James slowly came to his senses awaking on the soily ground, "ughh...that oni sure packed a punch...argh." James groaned in agony from the fight against Yuugi, "you better be careful when you move, your body might still be suffering from the strain of fighting that oni woman," warned Model X to James getting up albeit painfully, soon the crystal flashed brighter than usual "it seems the fragment is nearby. i wonder what suprises are store where the fragment awaits?" James wondered with a challenging smile.

Opening Theme: WILD FANG -short version- by Janne da Arc

James soon found himself in another forest and hummed in confusion, "what's got you humming all of sudden?" asked Model F while James continued to hum, "it's just strange...there's no youkai attack me or there is nobody in here...as if the place was abandoned, well except for the animals, but still it is strange that no one is around..." James replied while eyeing the place with wary eyes while continuing his trek, soon James sensed something and held the Knuckle Buster R while maintaining a wary expression.

What came out of the bushes made James stifle a laugh: two rabbits and 8 smaller rabbits, "*pffft!!* did you guys see what i saw? rabbits as usual!" snickered James trying to hold in his laughter, and all the response he got from the Biometals were either stifled laughter or stunned silence.

James just snickered at their responses and went on his way to find the fragment while wondering what rabbits taste like, Soon after, James found a tree to rest under, "i don't feel sleepy at all...but i still can't really comprehend this place at all...damn it, how the hell am i supposed to survive if i keep bumping into people who want me dead? arghhh!" as James sat down and thought about his situation, some voices were heard.

"i tell you Daiyousei if i find that red armored man and beat him, i can finally prove i'm the strongest of them all!" shouted a girl with ice wings, James felt the urge to slap himself at the sight and mere mention of him being the red armored ma...

"i tell you Daiyousei if i find that red armored man and beat him, i can finally prove i'm the strongest of them all!" shouted a girl with ice wings, James felt the urge to slap himself at the sight and mere mention of him being the red armored man, 'do they really have to call me that? i have a name you know!!' he groaned internally, Daiyousei just sighed at Cirno's antics on proving to be the strongest and helping her out, but involving the red armored man who took on Yuugi Hoshiguma and lived to tell about it? nope! that would be tantamount to suicide! after all, Yuugi after being rescued by Marisa and Alice who investigated the now volcanic area warned them that he might be still alive and might be out there somewhere. James could only watch on, irritation building up in his mind.

James gritted his teeth in sheer irritation, 'a fight huh!? well if you're asking for a fight, then a fight it is!!!' he screamed internally before taking a leap and landing in front of the surprised fairies with Knuckle Busters equipped.
"looking for me?" James growled with an urge to shoot, "and if it's a fight ya want, then it's a fight you get!" he added with a snarl, "finally! let's take him on Daiyousei! so i can finally prove to the others that i am the strongest!" Cirno laughed in joy while James scoffed, 'that ego of hers is gonna be in pieces by the time i'm done with her and her friend.' he thought darkly which worried Model X.