Chapter 3 Mission 2: Explore the Area and Investigate your Surroundings!

"James! wake up! James! get up!" James ears was ringing from the loud voice of Model H, "a few more minutes! geez!" James could only whimper in dismay.

"are you really sleeping in this situation you are in!? WAKE UP!!!!" Model H screamed loudly causing James to bolt awake, "i'm up! i'm up! geez Model H! why did you have have to be so damn loud?!" he screeched at the Biometal, "look we have no time to argue right now! you did say you have to find a way out of this place right? so get up on your ass and get busy!" shrieked Model H in return.

"alright then...Megamerge!" James was once more clad in crimson armor, "something bugs me..." he mused earning a look from Model Z, "what is it?" inquired the Biometal, "what's the purpose of this hair sticking out of my helmet?" James asked earning nothing but silence, "i honestly don't know why..." Model Z replied awkwardness lacing his voice, "well if that's the case..." mused James before hearing a growl from his stomach, *GRUMBLEEE* "oops...i better stop talking and get moving to find food" James groaned and began running in the forest.

-a couple of minutes later...-

"Wriggle can you help me with this?" asked a female voice while rummaging on her stand, "sure...what are you lookin' for?" replied a tomboyish voice.

meanwhile James arrived at said stand looked at it, "huh? a food stand? here in this forest? that's...pretty damn weird..." he muttered in confusion, "you think? the winged brats were pretty weird to me" snorted Model O, "Model O just shut up...we might get noticed." James scolded the Biometal and hid in the bushes and waited.

James could only rub his eyes and swear to the heavens on what he just saw: two girls

James could only rub his eyes and swear to the heavens on what he just saw: two girls...one with pink hair and wings!? not to mention her ears looked like feathers too! whereas the other girl had green hair...and antenna? looks like a bug...it freaked James out to no end, "are you guys seeing what i am seeing?" he asked, creeped out by what he saw, "are you kidding me? that girl with those things on her wings are just as freaky as those feather shaped ears!" Model Z replied with horrified shock, "...creepy...as...hell..." whispered Model X, "...the little blond brat has nothing on this shit..." grumbled Model O, "wait...what are they doing? okay they're distracted...bowls of food! wait i'm going to steal this?" James could only agonize his decision to steal one of the bowls of food, Model O could only groan at James' indecisiveness, "come on! if you are that hungry don't be afraid to steal it!" James could only fidget more at Model O's words, "he's right you know! it won't hurt to steal a bowl! the winged girl won't mind!" retorted Model Z, "as much i hate this scenario, it's the only option: steal food or starve to death, and besides you won't function properly without food." Model X could only agree with the two and sighed.

James bit his lip, "you're right. i better eat or i'll starve, besides the owner won't mind, okay here goes" he quietly snuck towards the stand and stole a bowl of food and ran as fast as his legs could carry him.