Chapter 17 Mission 10: Going Around in Circles and an Evil Hermit!

"Again!? this is the 10th time i found myself in the same place when i started!" yelled an indignant James in shock due to him finding himself in the same place again, "ugh. seems that way, but this might be getting a little too contrived don't you think?" agreed Model Z while noticing something off.

"You're kinda right...it's a little too foggy compared to natural fog...as if Model W's deliberately trying to hide the entrance from us!" growled James coming to a realization, "that Model W is pretty damn smart...but i'll find a way to search the entrance...even if it takes me a day to do so!" groaned the agitated Biomatch, "!? an energy signature...who's there!? show yourself!" shouted James sensing a powerful energy reading from nowhere.

"My my! i never expected you would sense me this quickly!" a voice rang out making James shift his head from left to right rapidly "where are you!? i said show yourself!" he screamed in irritation as a bright light soon blinded him revealing his mystery stranger.

"And who may you be eh?" asked James warily while holding the ZX Saber defensively, "my apologies, my name is Seiga Kaku a hermit to be honest." introduced the stranger before him, James was still tense, 'her energy readings are huge...and for some reason her words belie something...unpleasant...and i can't shake off this ill feeling in me...' he thought grimly while noticing something off about the hermit, "what do you want from me?" James asked with a calm but tense edge while lowering the ZX Saber a little.

"A proposition, i ask for you help." stated Seiga with a friendly gesture but James was not convinced, "what kind of proposition? or should i say...offer?" he asked with a hint of suspicion, "ah you've figured me out. well my offer is...team up with me and togther we can destroy this fragment you yearn to destroy...and in exchange...you'll help me exterminate some humans." explained Seiga catching James off guard, "wh-what!? what do you mean by that!?" he asked horrified by the offer, "you see boy, compared to animals who simply kill and eat just to survive, humans are so much more atrocious as they cut and cook those animals they hunt, even if they sometimes hunt only for their sadistic enjoyment and warped views of fun. That is why we must not forget that no matter how neatly it may be patched up atop a plate it's still life that has been killed so we may live another day..." explained Seiga making James tilt his head in confusion "what the hell are you talking about??" he asked clearly dreading the hermit's response, "what i mean James, humans are horrible, horrible creatures...that's why i want you to help exterminate them, join me! so that i can help you fulfil your wish!" exaplained the hermit making her intentions clear to the Biomatch, "why me? you said that humans are horrible beings! so why someone like you who hates humans...ask a human like me!? that's hypocrisy!" James screamed in anger, "from what the rumors said...you're not a mere human...you're above humankind, so that's why i ask for your help." replied Seiga with a now sinister smile.

James stood umoving as he bowed his head, and Seiga was about to see something she did expect.