Chapter 8: Mountain Climb and Seeking Shelter!

James was not amused, at. all.
The poor Megaman climbed for an hour now and no flat land in sight, "if this keeps up for another hour, i'm gonna use the charge attack of the Recoil Rod!" he snapped in a furious rage, "calm down will you? if you keep complaining like this, you'll never find shelter!" chided Model Z making James grit his teeth in increased anger.

"THAT DOES IT!" James screamed and charged the Recoil Rod, "hey calm down!" shouted Model X in horror, "shut it! here! goes! NOTHING!!! RAAAARRRRGGHHH!!!" James then used the charged attack on the ground propelling him to a great height at high speeds, "aieeee!!! this was not a good idea at allllllll!!!!!" James screamed as he soared higher and higher...until he fell down next to a set of stairs, "oof!" grunted James from the impact, "damm what a fall...it doesn't hurt much though!" he quickly dusted himself the dust off his body and walked towards the stairs pointing up.
As James walked, he wondered what would he see and who shall he meet? once again he was not certain on how this day might go.

Opening Theme: WILD FANG -short version- by Janne da Arc

James soon came to a hallway belonging to a shrine, "i could rest here, i'm kinda tired

James soon came to a hallway belonging to a shrine, "i could rest here, i'm kinda tired." he mused to himself before sitting down and leaning on one of the pillars, "i better get some shut-eye after that wild ride a while ago." James then drifted off to sleep, "sweet dreams James." whispered Model L soothingly.

-1 hour later...-

A voice suddenly stirred James awake from his sleep, "urrggh...what now? who would wake me at this measly hour?" James then peeked at the side of the pillar and his eyes widened in terror.

James quickly hid again, his heart beating faster than usual, 'there are people living here too!? and i what can sense, the tall one has a massive energy reading! so is the short one with the hat, the green haired one is on par with that witch i f...

James quickly hid again, his heart beating faster than usual, 'there are people living here too!? and i what can sense, the tall one has a massive energy reading! so is the short one with the hat, the green haired one is on par with that witch i fought...shit...not now!' he thought in undiluted terror, 'i can't be compromised here!' James shook with terror.

Kanako Yasaka was stretching her arms after training Sanae Kochiya, for some reason she had sensed a strange prescence behind one of the pillars (James), "hmm? what's this prescence? Sanae, Suwako stay here. i'm going to check something." the purple haired woman slowly approached the pillar where James hid, 'no...stay away! stay back! don't come any closer!!' as the steps grew louder, James shook even more as he held the ZX Buster not wanting to be in any more danger.