Chapter 24 Mission 17 Part 1: A Hateful Spiral that leads to Madness

"I'm feeling like i'm being watched..." mused James feeling a sense of unease mixed with dread. "You sure? You don't look like you're being followed." said Model L trying to ease the tension. "I just know. Guess i'll use the sonar." sighed James megamerging into Model ZHX to find the one making him uneasy.

"!! There!" yelled James firing a charged shot from the ZX Buster as a yelp was heard. "Aha! Now show yourself!!" growled James with a sneer.

"Okay okay! Sheesh! Why did you have narrowly miss me anyway!?" yelled the voice showing herself to James who kept a wary gaze on.

"And who may you be eh?" asked James still wary while de-megamerging back to normal, "Clownpiece! Name's Clownpice! Since you finally saw me, my masters want to meet you!" replied Clownpiece all too cheerfully which made James a bit uncomfortable

"And who may you be eh?" asked James still wary while de-megamerging back to normal, "Clownpiece! Name's Clownpice! Since you finally saw me, my masters want to meet you!" replied Clownpiece all too cheerfully which made James a bit uncomfortable. "And how do i know you aren't tricking me?" asked James even more wary. "Mistress Junko said that she needs you for an important task. But she also said, she'll leave you alone to your mission if you do the task she asks of you." explained Clownpiece with a slightly crazy smile yet James knew she was being sincere.

James sighed in defeat, "Alright. Take me to your masters, but don't do anything funny while you lead me there." he said with a slight growl as Clownpiece giggled and made a portal and the two entered it.

(Junko's domain)

"Alright! We are here!!" cheered Clownpiece as she and James left the portal to a strange looking place. "Ah? Is that the boy Junko talked about Clownpiece? he looks quite handsome~♥️" asked a woman James never saw before and clothes were...err...weird in his opinion. "And you are?" James asked quite bluntly and somewhat rudely. "My how rude, my name is Hecatia Lapizlazuli. Best not forget it!" introduced Hecatia with a coy seductive look that made James uncomfortable. 'I don't like this woman at all...' he growled internally while trying to keep himself calm.

"Anyway, where is this Junko you spoke of Clownpiece? I'm starting to get a bit annoyed here

"Anyway, where is this Junko you spoke of Clownpiece? I'm starting to get a bit annoyed here." asked James irritated. "You were looking for me yes? Ah, the boy i was looking for to help me...finally i meet you at last." replied the aforementioned Junko with a passive unwavering gaze...yet James saw a mad joyous gleam in her eyes.