Chapter 7 Mission 6: A Horror from the Past and James' Resolve!!

James noticed the hallway was becoming more and more technological, "the hell is this? this is strange all right! and those lines...*shudders* they still glow...i wonder what lies ahead?" and still resumed his trek in the strange area in this already bizzare land!

Opening: WILD FANG by Janne da Arc, Full Version

James felt a strange presence and quickly sprung into action, and he was greeted by a familiar sight, "Pantheons!? i thought those guys were decommisioned 150 years ago!?" he wondered in shock, "forget about that! we've got company!!" Model Z interjected, "you're right! hey Pantheons, come get some!!!" James then leapt and sliced the first Pantheon in half.

Insert BGM: Crash Telos Ver.

The Pantheons quickly fired at James who used the Chain Rod to hook one and slammed the hapless mook into a crowd making minor explosions, "yeesh!" James could only sneer at the multitude of the Mavericks, "exactly!" groaned Model O in respose to James' sneer, "well less talking more scrap making!" interjected Model Z making James nod.
James made short work of a Pantheon slicing it into many pieces before blasting it with the Knuckle Buster L and shot another in head decapitating it and blowing a hole in the unlucky ones caught in the blast, James then proceeded to massacre a group of buster wielding Pantheons and turning them to nothing but scrap.
James grinned psychotically looking at his handiwork, "heheh! this is getting pretty heated up! come on! show me what you mass produced asshats got!!!" and leapt behind a Pantheon and vivisected it followed by shooting another group with a charged Knuckle Buster L shot and whilst the carnage James' grin never wavered due to sheer enjoyment of his assault, "hahaha! 30 down...70 more to go!!!" James laughed creepily while continuing to slice and dice the hapless Pantheons into scrap as his laughter echoed in the hallway.

Model X was clearly unnerved by James' brutal onslaught, "good grief. i've never thought that James would have it in him!" his voice was laced with shock mixed with horror as he watched James fire a point blank charge shot while grinning like a maniac, "well after all he needs to cope with the stress of the situation he's in right now!" Model Z could just groan in annoyance, "and besides these things need to be scrapped as soon as possible!" he added making Model X nod.

James continued to laugh crazily as he continued to maul a hapless Pantheon that tried to stab him in the back, only for him to grab it and use it as a mace to wallop some of the rest. "and now...begone!!" James then hurled the now battered Pantheon and fired a charged shot making it explode along with those caught in the blast, James just looked at explosion and laughed even harder.

James then noticed the remaining Pantheons charging towards him at full speed, he then sneered and charged the ZX Saber, "foolish. now die." James growled as he unleashed the charged slash annihilating the remainder.
James looked at his handiwork grinned and walked away covered slightly in oil and mech fluid, he then groaned in pain and clutched his head and reverted to Model ZOX, "James are you okay?" Model F was concerned at James' pained state, "yeah i'm fine...damn...i wasn't really myself there was i?" James then chuckled at his own crazy stint, "yeah. you were nuts alright, but what you did was necessary to survive after all." Model Z complimented James' brutality making him scoff, James then got up "thanks Model Z, now i wonder where the lines lead to?" and continued to walk in the hallway.