Chapter 14: Surprise Encounter

??? : Hey~ Y/n...

You completely frozed upon hearing the cold yet familiar voice. You slowly turned to see who was it and it was none other that.... Evelyyn, you were partly relieved, only partly because, what was she doing here?

Y/n: O-oh um... Hey Evelyyn, what are you doing here?

Evelyyn: Nothing, just roaming around with some family....

Your POV.
Family? I see no one except her here... And I'm quite surprised she's mentioning her family. Every time someone, even the teachers asks her about her family she would change the topic....

Y/n: Oh then that's cool, where are they? I'd love to greet them!

Evelyyn: You can't meet them...

Y/n: Huh? Why so?

Evelyyn: Because

Y/n: Because...?

Evelyyn let out a weird sigh, it was like she was laughing and sighing at the same time.

Evelyyn: So you're the talkative one right?

Y/n: E-eh??

Evelyyn: Nothing. See you around cutie~

The last part of her sentence send you chills.

She then turned around and started to walk away from you, slowly her figure started to be out of your sight.

You were confused, what just happened??

°°°Meanwhile at the Pearson's°°°

Jo-isso who was anxious, was talking to someone on the phone.

Jo-isso: Yes... You want to talk to him? Sure- there he is.

Someone from the company wanted urgently talk to Sung-Jae.

Jo-isso: Honey, someone wants to talk to you. It's from the company.

Sung-Jae was already quite irritated for some unknown reasons.

Sung-Jae: Hello??

Clerk at the company: Hello Sir... The sales are decreasing again... What should we do?

Sung-jae started to massage his head.

Sung-jae: Increase the stocks.

Clerk: W-what? Sir we are already on a tight spot... Are you sure you want to take this risk?

Sung-jae: What haven't you understand in my sentence? Do it now. I have a plan if things don't go well...

The poor clerk was obligated to obey, and so he did. He hunged up and ordered everyone to increase the stocks.

Jo-isso: Honey? What plan are you talking about?

Sung-jae: You won't understand...
He said while patting the head of his wife.

Dan's POV.
what does this wolf have behind this "Plan" he is talking about.

°°°°Back at your place°°°°

You were having dinner with your family.

They were asking you some questions about your investigations

D/n: So, Y/n are there any progress?

M/n: Yes! Have you discovered new things? And how was it in the futuristic city?

Y/n: Oh well... It was quite interesting to see so many machines, unfortunately we didn't found out anything that would benefit our investigations...

D/n: I see...

You quickly drink the remaining soup from your bowl and dashed upstairs to write about your explanation.

You were thinking hard, when your thoughts were interrupted by your messaging rig tone. You ignored it thinking that it was something unimportant.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

Your phone continued ringing over and over.

You quickly glance at it...