Chapter 20: The Terrible Discovery

After shouting "Goodbye" you dashed out the building, then the streets. You were running at a very fast rate and people around you were watching you in an intrigued and confused way but you couldn't care less.

After arriving at the station you shoved your money into the ticket distributor. The woman next to you was glaring at you and shaking her head in a disapproval way.

After entering the metro. You took some deep breaths, dramatically lowering your head, putting both your hands on your poor knees you started to feel better.

Then you had an epithany, you swiftly moved your head up and fished your phone out of your pocket.

You then decided to dial your parents...After two ringing sound, someone picked up the phone. It was your father.

F/n: Ah Y/n! I know I know we are still not home, we are stucked in the traffic it's monstrous

You blinked a few times before processing what he just said.

F/n: Y/n ? Are you still here?

Y/n: YEAH I mean- yes I'm still here.

F/n: Good, close the windows and if you are hungry they are some leftovers of yesterday's dinner we will be late...

Y/n: At what time approximately?

F/n: Ahh... I don't know...

Y/n: But I need a precise answer dad.

F/n: Fine fine... I'll say... Around 6pm we will be home. Happy?

Y/n: Yes!
You had enough time ahead of you. And you just rushed out for basically nothing...

F/n: I guess that's it.

Y/n: Yeah.. Bye bye see you later.

F/n: Bye. See you at home.

You hung up the phone and put it back in your pocket. You rest your head up on the glass wich was behind your head. You yawn out loud, you didn't really mind as there was little to no people on the metro.

°°°Time Skip°°°

°°°Time Skip°°°

As you were walking home, you couldn't help but feel really uneasy

As you approached your house, the lights were off.

"Weird" You thought, it's already pass 6.30pm so you expected your parents back

You slowly twisted the door knob to open your house, and it was un locked...

"An intruder in our house?"

Dark thoughts started to engulfed you. You tried to stay rational and to not think the worst

As you walked in, You didn't let your presence known... You silently walked in your house which was dark as a pocket.

You searched for a switch to light up the room which happened to be the living room. As the light illuminated the area... It revealed a dreadful and frightening scene...

Your eyes widened at the sight, you put your hands on your mouth and fell down on your knees which caused a loud thud...