Chapter 25: To The Office

If you thought that Jackson's driving skills would be better than Namjoon, then you are wrong.

From the moment he accelerated you knew that the drive would be crazy and not in a fun way...

Jackson: Come on!!

He was driving at full speeds, doing the roundabouts in a very weird way, turning in the contours in a very abrupt way.

You looked at Namjoon and he was holding his chest and his eyes were wide opened...

Meanwhile Jackson was laughing and smirking.

You were holding on the seat belt as if your life depended on it... Well it did a bit.

You and Namjoon exchanged glances, you signaled Namjoon to say something.

Namjoon: Jackson slow down for God's sake!!

Jackson: Ohh slow down? yeah sure.

And then he pressed the brakes which suddenly stopped the car.

Then continued the drive in a more decent speed.

Y/n:... I really thought that we would die.

Namjoon: Honestly yeah me too... But I'm used to it.

Jackson: Hey! I just wanted you guys to arrive at the office as soon as possible.

Namjoon:...

Y/n: Uhm... But you shouldn't speed up like this Mr. Wang... What if you get arrested or get a fine, wouldn't it be a bit embarrassing especially when YOU are a cop?

Jackson thought for a while then answered

Jackson: I guess you are right little
y/n!

You chuckled at the nickname the male gave you.

Namjoon: Well I hope you will listen to her since I always tell you that and you never listen.

Jackson: Come on you act like I'm an ex convicted felon or some sort of delinquent!

Y/n: O-okay let's not fight here.

They both stopped their bickering and continued the drive peacefully.

°°After driving for ten minutes you arrived at the office°°

Jackson: Well, that's your stop!

Y/n: Yes thank you for dropping us
You said by slightly bowing.

Namjoon: Yeah, thanks.

Jackson: Aww you're welcome, I'll go now.

Namjoon: Aren't you coming with us?

Jackson: Nah, I've some work to complete I will be back in a few hours.

Namjoon: Okay... Just be careful okay?

Jackson: Aww Joonie cares for me!
He squealed.

Namjoon sighed and rolled his eyes. Meanwhile you were trying to compose yourself as the sight was really funny.

After Jackson left, you made your way to the office, it seemed quite old. The building was made of rocks, but it still seemed strong and in a good state.

Namjoon opened the door for you

Y/n: Thank you.

Namjoon: You're welcome.

As you entered, everyone was busy working and talking. They were all busy as bees and they didn't even noticed both of you.

Y/n: Is it like this everyday?

Namjoon: Well, not all the time but most of time... Yeah.

Y/n: Oh....

Lee-Jieun was the first one to notice you.

Lee-jieun: Oh you guys are here.