Chapter 47: The Strange Kids

(before we start i highly recommend you to listen to this song while reading)

Jeahyun: I know the person who is working for him aka the second boss... But the leader i have never met him... Let alone met i don't even know if it's a woman or man.

Y/n: oh..
You were quite disappointed but at least you knew that this evil group compromises of a lot people.

Y/n: But who is the second boss?

Jeahyun: "Oh Woo-chan"... That's his name he's the one that came to me...

Y/n: Came to you..?

Jeahyun: I-its nothing let's get going.
He ushered you.

Y/n: Do you perhaps know where my friend, Namjoon is?

Jeahyun thought for a while before answering.

Jeahyun: I know where he is, third floor and we are currently in the fifth floor.

Y/n: Let's get going then.

You sneaked quietly without talking, yes no-one was here but you preferred to not say anything... You were really worried. In what state will you see Namjoon? Thousands of questions wandered in your head.

And what if he's...

Your POV:
No no no Y/n stop thinking about negative stuff like this.

*You arrived at the third level*

Jeahyun: Now your friend must be in one of these rooms.

Next to you was several rusty old doors that expansed in a circle.

You opened your mouth to say something when suddenly you heard a strange noise which came from outside.

Jeahyun: Shoot it must be the others!
He said while saying incoherent words under his breath.

Y/n: What are we gonna do!

Jeahyun: You stay here, found your friend and leave.

Y/n: And let you alone here?! Never, when they will found out you helped in our escape plan they won't spare you!

Jeahyun didn't thought of it... What will be the aftermath? 
But he couldn't come with his new friends, he would surely slow them down. A dangerous gang full of people you except the least to be in would surely catch a frail boy like him... Right?

Jeahyun: I'll catch up on you guys... Just go.

----

*At Jin's place*

Jin: Yoongi get the car! Hoseok you drive, Jimin prepare to call the cops and-  Taehyung bring something to defend us incase there's a problem.

In the cabin, everyone was busy as bees. Dark thoughts took over there brain in this atmosphere of panic.

Jimin: I'm trying to call y/n... She's not picking up.

Jungkook: I'm trying too! It's not working.
Jungkook said desperately.

Yoongi: It's not working because you both are calling her at the same time!
Yoongi snapped.

Hoseok: no... I've tried too it's not working...

Taehyung: Wait! We can track Namjoon and Y/n's location.

Jungkook: How will you do this??

Taehyung: Remember when we went at Sunmi's place?

Jin: I remember... Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok weren't part of our team back then...

Taehyung: Well i sort of learnt by heart how to do it...
He admitted.