Chapter 24: Jackson Here To Help

Lee-Jieun: At least now we know who did it.

Namjoon: Yes... But where will y/n stay? It's too dangerous to let her on her own.

Lee-Jieun: Namjoon is right. How about we send her to her aunt's?

Y/n: But... The attackers are probably really smart and clever to know where I leave and all... What if they know the address of my aunt's place. They could maybe harm her too and i don't want that.

Namjoon: That's another point...

Lee-Jieun: Y/n if doing all of these investigations started all of it... Maybe you should stop?

Y/n: Never! Then we will do what they want and there plan will work.

Lee-Jieun: That's something too... Namjoon, the team and I will go do the paper works about her parents and talk to the detectives if they found any trace, I'll leave someone with you.

Namjoon: You can count on me.

They all quickly left the house without looking back.

Namjoon: Y/n, I think we should go the my office.

Y/n: Alright.

Namjoon: First I'll contact the others we are a team and we will help you.

You painfully smiled at him. He took out his phone and started texting the others in the group.

°°°

Namjoon: Guys we have a big problem.

Jin: Oh no what now.

Taehyung: What happened??

Namjoon: I'll explain you everything but everyone must come online.

Yoongi : Hello? What happened?

Jimin: I'm here.

Hoseok: Here!

Jungkook: Guys what is going on?

Jin: Now everyone is online. Wait no- where's y/n?

Namjoon: Well... That's the thing.

Taehyung: Something happened to
y/n??

Jimin: What's with her?

Yoongi: Guys if you really want to know what happened, then let Namjoon speak...

Namjoon: Thank you. Now, y/n's parents have been attacked.

Jin: What?!

Hoseok: Are they alright??

Namjoon: I don't know, they didn't let y/n accompany them at the hospital she is currently with me, we are going to the my office.

Hoseok: Have you caught the attackers?

Namjoon: Well the thing is...The attackers left a message and the message said "Continue searching for Kate and you'll see worse"

Taehyung:....

Jin: This is bad... Really bad.

Jungkook: How is she right now?

Yoongi: Can we meet her?

Namjoon: Yes you can all meet her, come to 'Seol's Police office'

Jungkook: Alright we'll come.

°°°

After everyone went offline Namjoon did the same.

Namjoon: They are coming to see you!

This news remade your mood a bit. After all your teammates were really fun.

You made your way the police car, as you were about to open the door, Someone

dramatically opened the door. You were shocked and startled, you looked at Namjoon and he just sighed and massaged his head.

Y/n: Uhm... Hello?

??? : My boy Joonie!!!

Namjoon: I told you not to call me that Jackson...

Jackson: Ahh I'm sorry, I'm Jackson Wang!

Y/n: Nice to meet you I'm Y/n l/n.
You said by smiling at the men, he seemed a bit chaotic but you have seen much worse.

Namjoon: When Lee-Jieun told me that someone will come with me.... I wasn't expecting someone like you.

Jackson: Ahh come on! I'm a good cop.

Namjoon: Yeah...

*Flashback*

Jackson: Yahh we nearly died there!

Namjoon: YOU nearly died...

----

Namjoon: Jackson... Your mess is on my table again. And boss said that you need to stop being carefree or else he will fire you.

Jackson: It's gonna be alright anyway!!

*End of flashback*

Jackson: Now now... You guys are going in the office right now?

Y/n: Yes, we are going to meet people there. I was wondering...

Jackson: Yes?

Y/n: How are my parents?

Jackson: Ahh I don't really know... When we will be at the office I'm sure there will be people there who will know! Just don't worry

He said with an nearly eyed close smile and a thumbs up and you returned the smile.

Jackson: Now get in the car!

He pushed you and Namjoon in the car, you two were sitting in the back seats.

Namjoon buckled up his seat belt and you did the same thing. Jackson adjusted the mirror, buckled up his seat belt and locked his car door for security. He switched on the car engine started to drive...