Chapter 27: At The Hospital

Yoongi was silently driving, the radio was faintly playing in the background. Hoseok was trying to talk to him but Yoongi would always reply with dry answers...

Hoseok: Do you know how to drive??

Yoongi: Well yeah.

Hoseok: Oh...

Yoongi felt a bit bad and tried to spark the conversation.

Yoongi: How about you? You know how to drive?

Hoseok: Yes! I'm glad you asked about it you know actually the observer was my childhood best friend!! We met each other in kindergarten, until middle school but then he moved out, changed school and we lost contact...

Taehyung: For real?!

Hoseok shifted his attention to us now, he started to awkwardly laugh and said

Hoseok: Oh... I didn't know you guys were listening.

Yoongi: Honestly I'm really surprised too because you two were really calm.... Too calm

Yoongi faked cough and in between his acting he said

Yoongi: Especially Taehyung...

Taehyung: Hey!!

Y/n: Okay, okay calm down Taehyung... Uhm

You thought something to distract everyone and proposed:

Y/n: I know how about we all play a nice game?

"For once I'm using my brain cells" you thought as everyone thought it was a good idea.

Yoongi: So what game are we playing?

Y/n: Oh yeah I didn't thought of that...

Hoseok: It's alright we are going to find a game everyone wants to play!

You gave Hoseok a heart warming smile.

Yoongi: Any suggestions?

Y/n: Oh I know let's play "Never Have I ever"

Hoseok: Never have I ever, that's a nice game. Anyone has any other idea?

Yoongi shook his head to say no Taehyung thought for a while then spoke.

Taehyung: We can play riddles!

Y/n: Since they are both really good games, let's do a vote...

Hoseok: I vote for Never Have I ever!

Yoongi: I don't know, whatever is good for me..

Taehyung: Come on Yoongi, you've got to vote.

Yoongi: Just don't count me... But tell me when you guys are going to play. I want to to participate as well.