Chapter 35: Chasing The Suspect

You all waited for a while to see if the suspect was doing any weird activities.

Jin: if he's going somewhere, we will follow him...

You all nodded to say yes.

The man was texting someone on his phone... He seemed annoyed. Out of frustration he violently threw his phone on the ground.

You flinched, the others too seemed anxious about this whole situation.

The man started to bang the roof of his car. He walked around a bit then entered his car, which the number on the license plate was 077 899.

Jungkook quickly took out his phone and photographed the car.

Jin started to ran.

Jin: What are you waiting for?? Come with me we gotta follow him.

Namjoon, Hoseok and you followed him and entered the car, you then chased the man

Hoseok: Stay here, we will call you if there's anything important or if we need help alright?

Jungkook: You can count on us Hoseok!
He said full of determination.

°°°Your POV°°°

It's been awhile now that we are following him... It seems he didn't noticed us for now. But I think he is starting to be doubtful as since he left the hospital we are either next to him or behind him.

We are also a bit scared of him... He seems really unstable.

Namjoon: Hey I think he's starting to be a bit suspicious...

Hoseok: Namjoon is right he's been taking weird turns for some time now.

°°°The Black suit man's POV°°°

The male clenched his hand on the steering wheel.

The black suit man: Tch... Those idiots keep following me...

He took his phone, now full cracks and started to dial someone.

**Over the phone**

???: Jeez you can't do a simple work without getting someone suspecting you? DON'T YOU?!!

The man's saliva was as dry as sand and it was difficult to swallow it.

The black suit man: No... He said under his breath.

???: Speak properly for God's sake. I told you to make a simple work and you can't even do that! Why did you even called me in the first place?!

The Black suit man: Someone is following us and uhm... Where should I go..?

The male could hear his boss sighing loudly over the phone.

???: Do it...

Black suit man: Uhm... Are you sure?

???: Are you questioning me? I TOLD YOU TO DO IT THIS MEANS YOU DO IT.

Black suit man: I- uhm yes sir sorry ag-

The man hung up before he could even finished...

A/n: It's the end of Chapter 35. Stay tune to know what will happen next!

On these words stay safe ( ˘ ³˘)❤