Chapter 38: Help Coming

The car in which you were all patiently waiting, was filled with silence... Until you heard a car honking.

You rolled down your window and looked outside, although the mist covered half of all the sceneries and was slightly in your way, you managed to see the dark blue car of Namjoon... As you saw the vehicle, a closed eyed grin crept in your lips.

Hoseok peaked behind you to see...

Hoseok: Oh... Here they are!

Hosoek said while pointing at them.

Namjoon lazily looked outside, blinked a few times then realized that they are using his precious car... Well technically it belonged to the police station so if anything happened to it Lee-Jieun wouldn't spare him...

Namjoon: WAIT it's my car there!! Let me see if there's a single scratch on it...

You couldn't understand the rest of his sentence as he dashed outside the car.

Jin rolled his eyes.

Jin: This guy i swear... From what I know is that whoever is driving, that car is in better hands than that god of destruction...

°°°Flashback°°°

Jin and Namjoon were together in his office working about the investigations.

Jin: Hey Namjoon mind passing me that pen?

Namjoon: That pen that looks like a dinosaur?
He said pointing at it.

Jin: Yeah....
Jin said a bit embarrassed while massaging his head.

Namjoon: pfft... Sure...

While he walked to hand the pen, the latter couldn't help but toy with the writing tool.

Namjoon:It's really cu-

The pen broke in half... In his own hands.

Jin:......

Namjoon:......

Namjoon: I-I uhm... Should I go?

Jin: Yeah and don't come back-

°°°Flashback ends°°°

Jin: This guy I swear
He said while sitting up stretching both arms.

Hosoek couldn't contain his laugh any longer and burst out.

His laugh was really contagious. So within some seconds you founded yourself laughing with him.

The dark and gray clouds slowly but surely made there way out and soon, a ray of sunshine came out.

Y/n: Hey! Let's go out and see the others.

Jin: Alright alright let's go.

You all hoped off the car and walked toward the other group.

Jin walked slowly, hands in his pockets, Hoseok admired the features of the nature surrounding you. You took some deep breaths. The air here was more pure and cleaner.

Hoseok: You wanna know something?

Jin hummed in response, you asked what was it.

Hoseok: I personally think we misjudged this place a bit i mean look! It's so nice

Hoseok: Just cause it was raining the aura of this place was off I'm sure!

You shook your head to say no.
Y/n: I don't think so... This place definitely has something weird with it...

Jin: I agreed with y/n, the suspect even managed to escape. And with that, abandoned school...

Y/n: Yeah looks can be deceiving but let's see the others now... We will talk about it with them.

°°°

Namjoon: Thank god! There's nothing to the car.

Yoongi: Well yeah obviously it would, i was driving.

Namjoon: Oh dear how was it?

Yoongi: Honestly... I was expecting worst like they corporated.

Namjoon: Oh when they want, they can be really helpful. Plus the team would be incomplete withou-

Jimin: What are you all talking about?
He said while resting his arm round Yoongi and Namjoon

Taehyung: So this is the mysterious place? Hmm doesn't seems mysterious to me!

Jungkook: We never know... Anyways where are the others?

Namjoon looked up and noticed you walking towards him.

Namjoon: Here they are!
He said pointing at you.

Jin: Hello.

Hoseok: The suspect managed get away...

Y/n: We think he went near an abandoned school. But that's just a theory.

Taehyung: But how did my car broke then!

Y/n: Oh well... You see we were driving at a high speed and I think we didn't had enough gas... So...

Namjoon: But don't worry we'll bring your car to a garage.

Taehyung: Hmph! I hope.
He said while pouting.

Jin: Now on a more serious note...