Piper 2

So after rehearsals I ask finn home and as he knows it all then he agrees and we go here me together. I think Riley is still here as I believe she stayed the night. From what I saw of James this morning they had a good time.

We get home and I lead finn to my room rolling my eyes at my sisters arguing again. Riley walks out James' room and her hair is pretty tangled. I notice she's only in james' shirt and I laugh. She shoots me a look and I understand her hair and clothing, she goes into a spare room and James comes out his and goes to the bathroom, he's only in boxers so I know my theory is true. I continue leading Finn to my room and we go in. We sit on my bed and we cuddle in.

After a bit both James and Riley come in fully dressed. I know I need to tell James about Finn.

James

Yeah sis

I need to admit something

Shoot for it

Me and Finn are dating

Cute

Wait you don't mind

Dewai sis.... I mean I can't really say much anymore
James then Smirks and Riley hits his chest but is smirking herself
I smirk at them both smirking and notice Finn looking confused and laugh.

Jiley leave the room after a few hours and say they are going house hunting so they go and I put a random cartoon film on and we cuddle up and watch a film in bliss as mum sent the twins away.