West

I go to visit James . When I arrive at his I see him get out the car with Riley. I didn't know Riley was gonna be there. Riley waves at me and I jog over. I hug Riley and then fist bump James.  James tells me they have just arrived back from the studio. Riley kisses james' cheek and goes into the house to assist Deborah. Me and James sit on the downstairs balcony and  we chat. I question James on if he wants to have a family with James and he tells me he does like a lot. I smile and he actually blushes.

He tells me that Riley has also said she would like a family so I tell James that he should just shoot for it. He blushes more then we see piper appear.

James questions piper on what she was doing and piper says she needs a girl talk with Riley so James tells her to go.  James straight up tells me that he's planning on proposing and he has invested in a ring he just needs to finish payment for.

I ask him how much he needs and he tells me he needs $100 more. He tells me he had considered asking Frank who is Rileys dad for money but hasn't got round to it because he is worried Riley will see the message.
I tell him to write a letter and get piper in on it so he can 'drop her at the studio and check to see if Emily needs anything' then give Emily it and ask her to pass it to her dad. He tells me that's complex but he likes it sInce he wants this payment sorted so he can pop the question asap.

We chat some more and James tells me that he's gonna ask Riley if they can start to try for a family asap.

I go home and practice some flips