Summer

I go to Parcour Alley and I start practicing a little bit of acro. As I flip I think about how much I like Richelle and how amazing she is. I realise that me thinking about Richelle is powering me to do better. I continue practicing until I hear a crash and a familiar voice saying ouch. I look around me and then I see the A troupe queen who is also the queen of my heart lying on the floor. I run over and help her up then dust her off.

'Rich?'

'Ummm hi summer....'

'You alright?'

'Yeah I am'

'You sure'

We go into a full scale conversation about how we feel about each other then we decide to choreograph a dance.

We go into studio B and start dancing. After about 10 minutes we find we have so much chemistry so we have choreographed and cleaned the choreo so quickly.

We carry on dancing and then we go to The Next Steep and sit at the table with scones and tea and we eat drink and gossip.

We both go to pick up the same scone and our hands connect 

'Piper told me to deal with something before I loose someone.....the one I'd loose is you summer.... and I don't want to'

'I don't want to loose you either'

'I....i....i think I......love you '

'I feel the same'

'May I?'

'Ok.....'

Before I can say anything more I feel her lips against mine. They are as soft as I imagined they would have been.