James

I'm cleaning my room right now because I invited Riley to dinner and she will probably end up staying over as we have started staying round each others. I can hear my sister's Sienna and Laura having a argument again. I can't believe they are arguing again, they are older than me yet I am more mature. It appears they are arguing over the fact mum is pregnant again and weather it's sweet or gross. If you want to know Sienna and Laura are twins. Piper is at the studio thankfully. The argument starts getting worse so I decide to intervene.
'WE'RE 24 AND SHES PREGNANT IT'S DISGUSTING SIENNA'
' IT'S CUTE AS IT SHOWS HER AND DAD ARE STILL VERY MUCH IN LOVE'
'GIRLS STOP I'M TRYING TO CLEAN MY ROOM BECAUSE RILEY IS COMING FOR DINNER AND MIGHT END UP STAYING AROUND'
Laura storms out.
'I'm sorry James little brother, what...whar....how do you feel about mum'
'It's stressy but it's nice I guess. I just hope it's a boy '
'I want a girl'
'I would love to stay and chat but I gotta sort my room'
'Toss me you dirtys and I'll wash and dry tgem so you can focus on the actual room.'
'Oh thanks ce-ce'
I go back to my room and toss the dirty clothing out my door and carry on cleaning.
What Riley doesn't know is that I recently replaced my old bed with a double bed.

I did this so it's easier for Riley to stay over

I did this so it's easier for Riley to stay over. I rearrange the photos on my desk and shelves to spice it up. I lie blankets across the bed and put extra pillows on it so we can cuddle up nicely if she wants to.
As I'm doing this Sienna brings back my now cleaned clothes
'Woah your room looks hella different little bro'
'Would you stay in one like This?'
'Little bro, Riley would stay anywhere with you'
I hug Sienna
'Your my second favourite sister ce-ce, don't tell Rileys sister Emily '