Jacquie

So Noah and I are back together after I tagged onto the tour. Today he got this text and then walked out the room, turns out he surprised me with a face-time from Davis. Davis tells me that she's dating. I question her on who and her answer causes me to scream. She tells me she's dating Ozzy. I ask her if it's Ozzy as in the guy who annoy Richelle and she nods. She goes onto tell me that they have dated a month.

This shocks me because she never showed a interest in him.
She keeps playing with this locket shes wearing so I question it and find out its from Ozzy. She opens it and shows me this pretty cute photo of them.

 She opens it and shows me this pretty cute photo of them

We chat about our boyfriends and dance.
Davis tells me Ozzy is still at TNS while she's not at any studio. Turns out she left Encore because she hates it and they were forced to cheat. She tells me all the gossip that has gone down at TNS and I'm shocked to discover Lily is back and she's dating Kingston.  She also tells me that a troupe feel like there will be love triangle between Finn Amy and piper. I roll my eyes at the fact it's Amy because it's always Amy. We talk about loads of different things then I tell her that she should tell jiley about her relationship and see if we can turn it up to a triple date with Jiley, me and Noah and her and Ozzy.