Nick

I get home and can't stop thinking of Emilys sister. I guess I zone out because I hear a crash and look up and see my adopted son Heathcliff (a/n Sorry Myles Dobson if you read this but its a funny theory that heath and Nick are related so I adapted it to adopted) kicking a ball in the yard. I smile and zone back out. Heath comes in and smiles at me and sits beside me.
'Aye dad what's wrong is it a girl'
'Wow is it that obvious'
'Kinda'
'Emily?'
'Her sister '
'Oh'
'Yeah'
'She cute?'
' And taken by pipers brother'
' Oh well '
'Bravo me'
'Yeah'
Me and Heath watch some stuff on t.v. and Riley is still on my mind but with Emily and piper this time. I then suddenly start thinking of Emily and I have a sudden realization that she was cute (a/n I ship michemily but nickmily is kinda a ship) and there I go thinking of Emily.

I try to focus on the programme that is rewinding old regionals nationals and internationals dances that are memorable. As I'm doing this I see a old tns routine called 'Lets dance tonight' and I watch it and then that starts me thinking of Riley which leads onto Emily. Loads more tns ended up being featured. After the programme me and heath go and do food. We decide to eat spaghetti Bolognese so I make the sauce and heath does homework then he does the pasta while I do a side salad for him.

After we eat we talk about dance that day and he tells me any quirks to iron out and then heath has a shower and goes to bed. I fill some paperwork in and write a letter to my family back in London and get it ready to post then have a shower and go to bed myself and have sweet dreams of chandeliers ,Emily and Riley. Wait I dreamt about Emily.......