Alfie

I'm back in Switzerland and I miss Canada. James and I are now bros. I miss Riley but in a sister way.

I'm sitting in my bedroom and deciding weather to text James

I get a text and look and see it's my girlfriend Miggy.

M💞: Hey Bubba, wie geht es dir, wann können wir uns das nächste Mal treffen? und bin ich in der lage zu bleiben meine eltern streiten sich wieder

M💞: Hey Bubba, wie geht es dir, wann können wir uns das nächste Mal treffen? und bin ich in der lage zu bleiben meine eltern streiten sich wieder .....
(hey bubba, how are you when can we meet next? and am i able to stay over my parents are arguing again.....)

I reply

Komm vorbei, wenn du Babe brauchst. Denken Sie daran, dass Sie bei Bedarf immer bleiben können. Ich liebe dich
(come over if you need to babe. remember you can always stay if needed. love you )

She then instantly replies
auf meinem weg xxx liebe dich mehr
(on my way xxx love you more)

I smile and put my phone down then go to the kitchen and ask the cook for some snacks so when Miggy gets here we can watch a movie while cuddles in bed.

I've know Miggy for years as we used to dance together but for ages I never saw her as girlfriend vibes but I now I do.

Miggy arrives and the snacks are delived and we cuddle up on my bed and watch movies. In one movie there is a argument scene and Miggy starts shaking so I pause it and pull pulls her close because her anxiety.
I start whispering calming stuff to her and she hides her face in my chest. I decide to ask James what to do as he has to help with Riley and Pipers anxiety.

Me: hey James sorry to interrupt but I need advice.
James bro: dewai man what's up?
Me: my girlfriends having a anxiety attack I think. Can you tell me something to do to help
James: where are you
Me: my bedroom
James: wrap a blanket tightly round her, take your shirt off if your both comfortable to do so, show her that your always gonna be there.
Me: thanks bro
James: dewai

I follow James' advice and Miggy calms down. I then change the movie to a random Disney one and we cuddle back together. Miggy starts quoting and singing along causing me to smile I take a selfie and send it to James and he sends one of him and Riley in return.
Miggy sees the photo of Riley and asks who she is so I tell her she is my best friends girlfriend and Miggy saids that James is lucky so I reply I'm luckier causing Miggy to blush and we kiss.

Honestly I think me liking Riley was to make me realise my love for Miggy