James 2

So me and Ri go into my room after we ate dinner. During dinner we kept smirking at each other and touching each others thighs.

Since revealing we want a family with each other we have been a bit more flirtatious with each other.  I run my hands down her sides and onto her hips, unlike earlier I run them past her hips so they  end up meeting under her butt. We lie there like that for a short while just holding each other then Riley takes my shirt off and puts it on herself smirking while she does so.

I smirk back and kiss her again. The kiss suddenly deepens especially as she parts her lips and allows me to use my tounge. We have only kissed like this twice but it's never been this way as in deepness.

I feel Riley rubbing my chest as we kiss and I pull away slightly. I look at her then I lock my door.

She stretches out and giggles. I smile at her and she raises her eyebrows then pulls me back onto the bed and we kiss deeply again. We carry on kissing until we hear the twins arguing again and Riley sighs. I go to pull Rileys top off but she pulls away.

'James as much as I love you and want this.... with the arguments I'm not in the mood'

'I understand babe'

We hear the door slam twice and then it falls silent. We hear nothing, the house is in silence.

Riley looks at me and smirks. She then starts pulling me down onto her and we kiss. The kiss quickly progresses to a passionate make out session then she grabs at my shirt and guides it off.  I glance at her and she nods and so I carefully guide her top off. We kiss a bit more then riley and I turn it up a bit and we start to take each others bottoms off.

Riley whispers 'do it ' I nod and then we fall into our blissful night of passionate love