Stephanie (part 2)

So Ive just stepped off the plane. I'm hoping to see Emily and michelle on this trip. Recently I've come out this harsh break up with and this is gonna shock you but harsh break up with Beth. She left me for Charlie except I know for fact he loves Riley. I'm also hoping to see Riley so I can get a update on the Jiley saga, last thing I know is simple dating. I go through security; passport and arrive at baggage claim, I get my three suitcases and go to find my ride.

After 2 hours due to traffic, I arrive at TNS and I decide to go in. Upon looking into the office I see Emily sitting in the chair on her phone. I've always loved emily and that is romantically too. I know she will never feel the same way as me.

I can't tell my parents that I'm bisexual because they wouldn't understand. They think I like guys only and that's how I am gonna be keeping it. I see Emily is smiling and I silently go in. Emily smiles and then saids out loud 'oh ri you joker'
I run up behind Emily and throw my arms round her causing her to scream.

As she screams this older guy runs in and questions her if ahes ok only to freeze up when he sees me
'Emm...ily....who is this'
' This is my best friend Stephanie'
'Hi I'm Nick'
' are....are you em's boyfriend'
'Woah Steph hold your horses, I'm single'
Me and Emily walk into studio A and sit down.
Emily tells me that James and Riley are coming in for a bit be cause Deborah is actually pregnant and so they need to give her some space and also Riley is stressing over James' older sisters having yet another argument. I'm glad that Rileys coming because I can catch up with her. I tell Emily about the dream I had and she laughs when I tell her that in it her and Michelle were dating, she tells me that Michelle is now a professional dancer and is long distance dating a guy called John and they adopted a small boy together. I smile at this. James and Riley walk in holding hands and I run over to Riley.
We hug and she leans against James' chest, I glance at her hand that only has the promise ring on, I then glance at her stomach that's flat, James must have seen me glancing because he tells me that it's empty.
We chat and then I decide to tell them that I had a break up with Beth. James practically chokes when I say it was Beth and Riley softly growls until James kisses her shoulder calming her down. I smile then James asks me if I had my eye on anyone else and I blush. I decide to just straight out tell them it's Emily. Everyone is shocked but I shrug it off.

Jiley then tell me what happened with their relationship and that clears the awkward tension. Emily goes and does some paperwork she needs to do and I chat more with Jiley. I ask then if they want a family and they both nod enthsiatically. I go on and tell them about my dream and Riley tells me that triplets would be cool. James nods in agreement. Riley goes into the office to check on Emily and James straight up tells me that he's planning on proposing and he has invested in a ring he just needs to finish payment for.