Riley 2

So I'm helping Deborah out when piper comes running over. She tells me she needs a girl talk. I look at Deborah who nods. Me and piper go into her room and sit on her bed.  I notice piper looks a little awkward but before I say anything she outbursts with 'I KISSED FINN' I'm shocked when she says that because I didn't think she would.... what with after me with Alfie..... not that we talk about it..... I freeze up slightly and then hug her. I know she's stressing about it. I rub her back and she smiles
'What do I do'
'Is he dating?'
'No he likes me'
' and you..... I mean you kisses him.....was it a Beth or ....alfie?'
She whispers 'alfie'
I smile because she's basically just admitted to liking Finn. I have to admit I almost squealed in joy.

I tell her that she should tell him how she feels when she next sees him or he might decide to move on.  She nods and we smile to each other.

'Hey Ri?'
'Yeah pipes'
'I wanna be a aunt'
'Oh do you now aye'
'Yeah'
'Well your lucky I wanna be a mum, and if it weren't for the fact your sisters keep arguing them I would ask James if we could try.... I do wanna take the relationship up a level and I know he does too'
'He's  always wanted to have a family with you'
'Yeah I can tell'
'And you.....'
'I've always wanted to have a baby.... after the promise ring I knew it would be James to father'
'Im waiting for the question to be popped'
'Me too piper me too.'

Me and piper hang for a bit longer than I go to James' room and he instantly pulls me into a kiss. We play around with our kisses for a few minutes...well I think it was minutes.... I lost track of how long it was.

James pulls away and runs his hands down my side to my hips and then behind so they join on my lower back just above my butt. I look at him and he stares states in my eyes. We remain like that for a small while then he pulls me onto the bed and sits beside me and puts his hand on mine.

'Babe I think.... I mean.... we need to talk'

' Ok jae babe whats wrong'

'I want kids with you'

'I want kids with you too'

'I wanna try asap.... I don't want to rush you but I think we are both ready'

'Babe it's not rushing me.... I agreed with everything you just said'

'So we try?'

I nod and we both smirk to each other