Riley

So I am just packing a bag since I'm going to James' and as we do I'm gonna stay over. Ive decided that I'm gonna pack just some joggers for sleepwear and then claim I forgot my top so I can 'borrow' one of James'. I say borrow I more mean steal. Yes I've become one of those girlfriends.

I'm in my final year of business school now and just wanna graduate so I can spend more time with James. Also he might decide that it's a good time for us to take our relationship to the next level which in all honesty I want.

As I pack I am on a face time with Michelle.

'So hows John taken the fact your away'
'He comes and sees me every so often'
'Cute'
'How's you and James doing with the distance'
'Oh hella better than last time thanks to the power of the ring'
'Sweet'
'In actually gonna try spend a couple of nights at his I think, Deborahs pregnant again so I can probably help her with stuff'
'Maybe your return pregnant'
' yeah maybe not when he has 3 sisters all in the house at the same time ' I laugh ' but I do kinda wanna go to that level'
'Oh rehearsals are about to return so I gotta go. Bye ri'
'Bye michie'
Michelle then hangs up and I make swift work of the remaining packing I have to do. I then clean my small apartment and sit down and get some course work wrote out.