lily

I go home after rehearsals and go instantly into my bedroom and look at photos of me and Kingston. My mum hates the fact me and Kingston date because he used to be a basement dancer.  She also hates me full stop because how I was the one to report her for cheating.  it hurts mum hates me but I live with it because Kingston helps me cope. I would go round his but he's hanging with Ozzy today so I don't wanna intrude. I do text him to say that once again mum ignored me but I do that because he asks me to keep him updated on the stuff with mum. He replies and saids said his mum said I can go and watch his siblings so she can work and I agree to this because I just wanna escape mum. I go to her after washing the work away and I tell her I'm going out to babysit and she just grunts. I go to Kingstons and he opens the door and we share a sweet kiss then he goes back to Ozzy and I go to his mum to  check the details then I go to his siblings.

Almost instantly they bombard me with hugs and I hug them back laughing at their babbling.

After 4 hours Ozzy goes home and Kingston  comes to me and tells me he's gonna make us all dinner and asks me what I want. I tell him that I will eat whatever because I dont get much at home so he goes and does good food then after a hour he brings it back and we all eat together. We put his siblings to bed then me and him watch a movie together and then I go home.

Just as I'm leaving Kingston tells me to stop then gives me a stack of freezer boxes. He tells me that they are prepped meals I can just heat up and I smile and thank him with a kiss. I go home and put the meals in the  freezer then go to bed ready for the next day because I'm meeting Kingston early.