Chapter 18:

Y/n's Pov

I woke up alone in bed this time, not even Kage was around. I took a quick rinse, put on my hero costume, and went to start breakfast. Aizawa was asleep on the couch with Kage laying on his chest. I made breakfast, omurice, and woke Shota up.

"Hurry up and eat before it gets cold. You need to get dressed right after so we aren't late."

"What's the rush, don't we have forty minutes until the first bell?"

"Yeah but we need to check in with recovery girl. I'd like to get cleared for hero work as soon as possible."

"Okay then, lets eat breakfast."

We ate breakfast in silence, Kage was still asleep on the couch. Once Aizawa was finished with his food he cleaned up after himself and then excused himself to get changed.

While Aizawa got ready I changed out Kage's water and filled his bowl with food. I grabbed everything I would need for the day and waited for him at the door.

We made our way to campus and were soon in Recovery Girl's office. Lucky for us we didn't get caught in the rain, especially since I forgot my umbrella.

"Who should I be checking first," she sighed with a small smile.

"Eraserhead."

She had him sit on a bed and looked over his arms. She moved on to his face, gripping his chin and assessing the bone structure underneath.

"Any problems with arm and hand function?"

"Not particularly but y/n had to help me shave after my hand started trembling."

"That's fine, one final heal should help with that. Make sure to work on strength training in your arms. Y/n reconstructed a lot of the muscle tissue using what was left but you have to rebuild the strength of those fibers."

"Got it."

"How about your quirk? Have you attempted to use it at all?"

"I did last night. It feels about the same as usual but I can't use it as long. I only used it for about five seconds."

"Good, at least you can still use your quirk. Let's go ahead and get that last heal done. I'll clear you for a one week of light hero work as a start until you can get your strength back. I suggest you have a patrol partner for the time being, I don't want to see you in this infirmary with another fatal injury any time soon."

I was up next after recovery girl finished healing Aizawa, we followed the same procedure. Eraser decided to head to the faculty lounge for a coffee before class started.

"Any pain?"

"No. Though I did get a bit winded suddenly the other night while singing, but it didn't happen again."

"It could be the residual strain your lungs were feeling from the restriction they felt after breaking so many ribs. You seem to be fine and fully recovered. I'll go ahead and approve you for light hero as well."

"Thanks Recovery girl."

"So, you and Eraserhead look like you're getting along well. Did you two work everything out?"

"I think so. He apologized yesterday," I sighed, "at least it's a start."

"I'm glad you two worked things out. Make sure to take care of yourself, don't over use your quirk."

"I'll try," i smiled before going to 1-A.

I walked in and decided to chill in the back since I had nothing better to do. The students trickled in slowly, greeting me before chatting away with each other.