Chapter 1: Return to Musutafu

Y/n POV

*The day All might meets Izuku*

I quickly looked over the schedule I had printed out for Toshinori for his day. We'd both be heading to Musutafu today to meet up with U.A's principal Nezu for a meeeting at noon. Depending on how it went, we would have to stay overnight at a hotel, if everything got sorted out that is. My idiot older brother (he's actually my cousin but we were raised as siblings so he'll always be my older brother to me) had finally after so many years of begging and arguing, decided he should find a successor for his quirk and retire from his hero work. 

It had been five years since his fight with all for one and his condition wasn't getting any better. I had tried everything I could think of to try and help him but the damage was just to extreme even for my quirk. Not many people knew about his fight with all for one, but I was there that day. I sneered at the thought of that dreadful day, I was out of stamina after trying to help him and gran Torino with the fight, I couldn't even manage to heal a single wound once the fight was over. I grimaced as I remembered how I lost control of my quirk once I reached him and he was barely breathing, my quirk going full esper, causing destruction and things even the gravel to go flying within a twenty foot radius. We'd both ended up in the intensive care unit at Tokyo General, Toshi getting the worse end of the stick. 

"Ready to go," Toshi asked pulling me back to the real world, he had a small travel bag in his hand.

I sighed and nodded before picking up my own overnight bag from behind my desk. I drove us to Musutafu from All Might's agency in Roppongi. All might in civilian clothes of course so as to not draw too much attention later on in the day, as well as to keep any wandering student eyes once inside the school. Though no one would give a second glance at toshi in his true form as he looked sickly skinny and wore extremely baggy clothes. I wore a one of the many variants of my hero costume, a more civilian looking one, since we'd have a lot to do today I wanted to remain as comfortable and practical as possible. Of course our hero costumes were in out overnight bags, in case one of us was needed. 

*flash forward to arriving at U

*flash forward to arriving at U.A*

It didn't take long for us to arrive at U.A, our former high school. We quickly dropped off our bags in our respective hotel rooms for hand. We made our way down the familiar hallways to Nezu's office, before knocking. The small mammal opened the door and greeted us, before gesturing for us to have a seat and offering us a cup of tea.

We sat and talked about all the details of All Might's coming to work at U.A; including what the whole point of doing so was. To find a suitable candidate for his quirk, which is passed on to others. Nezu wasn't an idiot, he knew as soon as he looked at Toshi's file all those years ago that something was off but he couldn't really find a reason to actually question him about it. Nezu was smart and he knew how to keep a secret. We hadn't really spent much time at all in the office since nezu already had a teaching position made specifically for All Might. We ended up just spending most of the time filling out paperwork.