chapter 12:

Y/n POV

I ended up taking Aizawa to the hospital as soon as he woke up on Saturday. Hizashi and Nemuri met us at a cafe near the hospital after, so we could all grab brunch together. Recovery girl healed that sixth rib so I was left with one fractured rib instead, since I had partially healed it a few days prior. The weekend went by pretty fast since Hizashi and Nemuri decided to stay the WHOLE weekend.

Instead of healing myself over the weekend I opted to let recovery girl do it on Monday. She did but she scolded me after she asked if I was healing Aizawa instead of myself over the weekend, and I said yes. I slept through most of Monday in the infirmary even though I slept so soundly throughout the weekend. Only having one nightmare on Saturday, thanks to hizashi and the lessened stain on my lungs I was able to catch my breath much faster than I had during the last week.

It's Tuesday and now that I'm finally all healed I was given the all clear to do light combat training exercises with the students if they asked for it. I watched Vlad's class train again.

"No neito you have to pull your weight into the punch," I laughed lightly as I dodged another blow towards my freshly healed ribs. Can't let him land a hit on that side while he uses tetsutestu's quirk.

"Miss reinousha are you even allowed to be this active?"

"I told you to call me y/n," I said landing a blow to his abdomen.

He hardened that part of his body with tetsutestu's quirk right before I got the area.

"Good reaction time neito," I cheered.

"Hey y/n, I wanna be next," a voice said and I looked away briefly to find tetsutestu running right towards us.

Monoma took the opportunity to attack me as I wasn't looking, but I caught his hand without even turning my head to face him.

"Nice try monoma but I purposely looked away," I said kicking his legs from underneath him and spinning him with his hand against his back. I pinned him down with a small thud.

"Time," Vlad called out to us.

"Good spare neito, you did so great. You're quirk is getting strong! Keep practicing and working on your physical strength too, you could have really done some damage if I hadn't dodged your attacks," I praised the boy as I helped him up.

We went over what he could do to improve and then I moved onto my spare with tetsutestu. He got a hit on my left side and one on my right leg. I was fast enough to cut off the pain receptors in those areas when I couldn't block but the sting that came after was still there. The amount of physical activity and strain leaving me wheezing by the end. 

The day went by quickly and soon it was the afternoon. I hadn't run in to toshi all day which had me worried for a minute. I ended up going to the staff office to get my paperwork and wait for Aizawa when the blond popped his head in.

"Oh good I found you before you left."

"Where have you been Toshi, it's not often that we don't bump into each other while on campus."

"I know. I had an errand to run so I left campus."

"You got caught up doing hero work again didn't you? You better have not overworked yourself," I scolded standing on top of my chair to pull on his ear.

"I'm sorry," he apologized, as hizashi and Nemuri walked in giving me bemused looks.

"You need to be more careful," I sighed letting go.

"So do you wanna see why I went on a personal errand during the middle of a school day?"

"Uh duhh."