chapter 2 (pt2): the bar

Aizawa's pov

Hizashi and I got to the bar early, neither of the women had shown up yet. I checked my phone, it's eight already.

"It's eight o four, if they don't show up in ten minutes then I'm leaving," I grumbled at hizashi who had just ordered us a beer each.

"Calm down they'll be here."

"Sorry we're late," our purple haired friend said sliding into the other side of the booth, "I was trying to convince y/n to put on something more sexy, but she refused."

I glanced over to the (h/c) haired girl approaching the booth. She had on a pair of black sneakers, blue jeans, (f/c) tank top, and leather jacket. Her hair framed her face perfectly.

"Sorry guys someone didn't wanna let me come the way I am," she laughed lightly, "oh I hope you guys don't mind that I invited Toshinori tonight?"

"The more the merrier," hizashi laughed and called over the waitress.

I frowned. Those two are always together. It's like they're attached at the hip.

It didn't take long for Yagi to join us. We all ordered some food and a drink. Most of the time we were talking about working at U.A.

Once we'd had our food we ordered heavier drinks. I was finally getting a nice buzz going when Nemuri changed the subject again.

"So Shota seeing anyone?"

"No," I said taking a swig from the whiskey I'd been nursing. Her lips curled up into a smirk.

Nemuri and hizashi started to talk about something else.

"That's too bad you're handsome," y/n teased with a blush and a drunken hic.

I raised a brow.

"Looks like I've had enough to drink," she laughed.

"Be careful y/n," Yagi said sternly as he put a hand on her shoulder.

"I'll be fine in a second Toshi. You know I can control the breakdown on a molecular level," she laughed.

I ordered another whiskey and downed it completely before asking for another.

"Slow down Shota, we still have to walk back home," hizashi reminded.

"I'll take a cab then," I grumbled, drinking my whiskey.

*Flash forward to drunk Aizawa (even though its apparently cannon that he doesn't get drunk)*

Y/n POV

"Guys I think you've all had enough," I sighed and paid for the bill.

Toshi left hours ago and now I had to get everyone home. Nemuri was tipsy since she nursed most of her drinks and drank slowly. Hizashi was drunk but was pretty well off since he could at least walk. Aizawa well, he was upset and drunk.

"Okay let's head back to my apartment for the night. I'll bring out some spare mattresses. It'll be like a sleepover."

"Sleep over yeah," hizashi and Nemuri cheered.

"Hey Aizawa can you walk?"

I heard a faint grumble from him, he had his head on the table. I pulled him out of the booth and supported his weight by putting one of his arms around my shoulder, one hand around his waist.

"Let's go you two, the apartment is only a few blocks away."

After thirty minutes of trying to keep everyone together and practically carrying Aizawa, we made it.