01:00

Bio —•

Sunoo recognized Sunghoon. He was the guy he accidentally bumped into earlier. Eunji noticed someone from the other boy group.

He had black and straight hair. His teeth were also very white like pearls. He looked handsome especially when he laughs or smiles.

It was Eunji's neighbor, Lee Heeseung. The two weren't really close but they would occasionally walk together to the campus when they pass each other in the neighborhood.

"Are we just going to stand here or are we going to take a seat?" Jungwon said to his two friends. Both of them went to empty seats, taking the other groups attention.

"Hey look there's a girl in this class! How about we go be friends with her?" Jay said to his friends. Heeseung took a look at Eunji. She was fixing her stuff for this class.

"Jay, that's my neighbor" Heeseung informed the male with a kinda weird look on his face. "Neighbors?! YOU DIDN'T TELL US THAT!" Jay accidentally shouted out.

Everyone looked at him including Eunji. She was a little confused. Heeseung and her made eye contact so sudden.

He smiled at the girl and gave a little wave. Eunji bowed her head as a greeting but suddenly, a ringing started in her ears.

She flinched hard that her friends went up to her. Jungwon went up to the male who shouted out loud. "Excuse me, please don't shout that loud. Our friend here has very sensitive hearing and if she hears loud sounds, it can potentially damage her ear drums" Jungwon said while pointing to Eunji who was being comforted by their friends.

She kept flinching hard. The boys were worried about her. Constantly telling her everything would be fine. "Eunji, don't worry. It's not loud anymore" Hanbin reassured the girl.

The ringing stopped and Eunji opened her eyes to see her friends in front of her. She calmed down. "I'm fine n-now. Thank y-you" Eunji stuttered out.

Jay just watched them and felt a little guilty. "I'm sorry, I was just too surprised and I would shout if I got excited or shocked" Jay explained to Jungwon.

Eunji was able to grab hold of Jungwon's hand. The boy looked at the girl. "It's fine Jungwon. I'm fine now. He didn't really mean it so calm down" Eunji told Jungwon with a soft smile.

The male just let out a sigh and gripped the girl's hand more tighter. Eunji looked at Jay and bowed her head like what she did to Heeseung earlier.

Jungwon went to Eunji while Jay watched the two of them. While he was focused on the group of friends, Heeseung smacked the top of his head earning a groan from Jay.

"What was that for Heeseung hyung!" Jay shouted but minded the loudness just for the girl. "You shouldn't have shouted. Now Eunji got scared" Heeseung scolded the male.

"I didn't mean it! Besides, why are you concern about that? Do you like her or something?" Jay asked Heeseung.

"She's my neighbor and I know her parents. I don't want them to worry about their child you pabo" Heeseung replied to Jay.

Sunghoon and Ta-ki just watched the two's bickering. Well, Sunghoon was actually focused on the male he bumped into earlier.

Sunghoon directed his gaze on Sunoo's table. The young male was laughing and talking with his friends. Sunghoon let out a small faint smile.

Sunoo felt like someone was looking at him. He looked around the classroom and finally met eyes with the person who was looking at him.

Sunghoon didn't look away when he met eyes with Sunoo. The two of them continued to look at each other.

Eunji noticed Sunoo spacing out. She was about to snap her fingers right in front of him when she noticed that she was looking at someone.

The girl turned her head at the direction Sunoo was looking at and saw another male looking at him. Her faced made an 'o' shape and decided to not bother the male anymore.

She decided to just write some stuff for their bio class. Their professor came in and that broke Sunoo and Sunghoon's eye contact.

Sunoo got flustered and looked away. Their professor, was checking their attendance. "Where is Mr. Nishimura?" he asked the class.

Suddenly, a blonde hair guy opened the door. He was panting hard and it looked like he ran a marathon or something.

"Ah mister Nishimura right on time. Get to your seat now" the professor said. The guy with blonde hair just nodded and took a seat beside a black hair guy.

"NI-KI, why were you almost late?" Heeseung asked the blonde guy. "One person. Lianne" NI-KI replied to the older male.

Heeseung just nodded, not wanting to ask anymore questions. Lianne was someone you shouldn't really mess with. She's kinda feared around the campus.

Anyways, the class started. "Okay everyone, we're going to change the seating arrangements. Who your seatmate would be will be you partner for the project I said last week" their professor said.

Everyone just agreed. NI-KI wished that he could be partners with Heeseung since the older male was pretty smart.

Little did he know, that wouldn't happen...