02:00

Partner Up—•

"Okay everyone, let's start placing the desks together" Mr. Min said and everyone was moving the tables and chairs into pairs.

After that was done, Mr. Min got his list for the pairs. "Geonu and Ta-ki, sit at the back. Both of you are partners" Mr. Min started to say.

Geonu and a small black hair male went to take a seat at the back. "Jake and Sunghoon, in front of Geonu and Ta-ki" their professor continued.

Everyone was surprised to see Sunghoon being paired up with someone who he isn't friends with.

Jake was also surprised himself. He didn't expected that he would be partnered up with someone famous.

Mr. Min continued saying the pairs. Eunji, Heeseung, NI-KI, Sunoo, and Jungwon were the only ones who didn't got paired yet.

"Eunji and Jungwon you'll be a pair" Mr. Min said. Eunji sighed in relief. She's shy around people she doesn't know yet. At least she's paired up with one of her best friends.

"NI-KI and Sunoo, both of you are pairs. Sit beside Eunji and Jungwon" their professor said afterwards. NI-KI didn't expected this at all.

Especially when Heeseung was the only one who didn't got partnered up. "Mr. Lee, are you fine with going solo?" Mr. Min asked.

Before Heeseung could answer, someone spoke up. "Sir, Heeseung can be in our group" Eunji said shyly.

She wasn't really this type of person to interrupt someone and she'll probably regret doing this later on but for now, she wants to try to at least get out of her comfort zone.

Jungwon was surprised but didn't stop her from trying to recruit the male. He was actually happy that Eunji was going out of her comfort zone.

Mr. Min smiled at the girl. "Is it fine for you Mr. Lee to be in a group with Jungwon and Eunji?" their professor asked the male.

Heeseung didn't think Eunji would recommend him being in their pair well group but he was kinda happy to know that Eunji sees him as some sort of friend.

"It's no problem with me Mr. Min" Heeseung replied with a smile. Eunji blushed a little, his smile was bright for her eyes. After their professor nodded, Heeseung took a seat at a chair near Jungwon and Eunji.

Heeseung was also close to Sunoo and NI-KI's desks. The blonde guy was relieved that someone he knows sits near his table. It was a little awkward sitting next to someone you haven't known yet.

Heeseung smiled at Eunji and greeted Jungwon. The two friends greeted the older male and listened to their professor.

"Now that everyone has a pair, you can start discussing on your projects. You may use your gadgets just no going on social media" Mr. Min said, directly saying it for Sunoo. The male got flustered while his friends tried to held their laughter in for their friend.

After that, each pair were working with each other. Heeseung, Eunji, and Jungwon just looked at each other. "Jungwon, this is my neighbor Lee Heeseung. Heeseung oppa, this is my best friend, Yang Jungwon" Eunji introducered the two males to one another.

"Hello Jungwon. It's nice to meet you" Heeseung said, placing his hand out for Jungwon to shake. The younger male grabbed his hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you too Heeseung hyung" Jungwon replied.

"So, what was the topic for this project again?" Jungwon asked. Eunji just got her laptop out. The three of them combined their tables so they had a bigger table to work on. Eunji placed her laptop on top of the table and started opening it and looking for some documents.

"How did you made an entire document when Mr. Min just discussed the project last week?" Heeseung asked in amazement when he saw Eunji already made an entire document filled with what they could do for the project.

"Eunji always go ahead of projects and would make a lot of ideas on how to make one project" Jungwon said to Heeseung. The older male's face made an 'o' shape and understood what Jungwon meant.

"Well, I don't like wasting time when it comes to academics. I would rather finish the task earlier so I can have more free time for other things" Eunji said with a smile. "Anyways, our project is about monitoring the weather. We have to keep a tracker on how the weather is each day for one month. We also have to include weekends" Eunji explained to them.

"This is document, I thought it was a presentation" Jungwon said. "Guess this is my specialty. Let's start?" Eunji asked earning a nod. While the three of them were talking, another pair were discussing on how their project was going to be.

"NI-KI is your name right? My name's Sunoo!" the bubbly male introduced himself to the blonde guy. "Yeah, nice to meet you. Let's just start the project already" he replied. NI-KI just wanted to pass his bio class since he was currently failing it.

Hopefully this project can help him make up for his low grade. "Okay! According to Mr. Min, we have to monitor the weather. This project is half of our grades for this sem" Sunoo explained. NI-KI doesn't really pay attention to bio so he obviously didn't know about that.

"Wait really? So we have to make this project very grand then" NI-KI said, freaking out a little. This little project can help him boost his grades. Sunoo just giggled at the younger male's reaction. "Does it really have to be grand?" Sunoo asked NI-KI.

The younger male looked at him laughing. Sure he wasn't the type of person to talk to a stranger but if it's for a project worth half of their grade, he can place that attitude away for a while. "I really need to make this project perfect. It can help my grade be higher" NI-KI admitted to the older male.

Sunoo stopped laughing when he realized how serious the younger male was about their project. "Then let's don't stress about it too much. Stress can ruin the quality output you know" Sunoo said softly and smiled at NI-KI.

The younger male just nodded and the two talked about how their project was going to be.