10:00

after lunch,

It was time for their 3rd class of the day. Eunji had performing arts as her 3rd class for today. She's going with everybody since they all attend this class.

"Eunji, are you mad?" Jungwon asked the girl who was walking beside him. Eunji looked at her best friend and shook her head.

"I'm not mad but don't expect to not plan a murder" Eunji replied with a psycho smile. Jungwon and everyone else gulped.

They got to the classroom and saw the other students looking at them. "Isn't that Han Eunji?" one of the students whispered to his friend when Eunji and the other boys walked pass them.

"Yeah, she looks scary more up close. The boys with her are the most popular kids in the campus! She has a great group of friends" the friend replied.

Just when Eunji was about to sit down, Yong-saeng rushed inside the classroom and called for her attention. This led the students to whisper again.

"Mr. Min is the biology teacher right? What does Eunji have to do with him?" a girl said. "Ms. Han, I need you to come with me to appoint urgent matters" Yong-saeng announced to the class to get his cousin.

"I'm coming sir" Eunji said and dashed to the door. The two cousins immediately went out of the classroom and started jogging in the hallways as well.

"What do you think happened?" Sunoo asked Jungwon. "I have no idea hyung but if it was for urgent matters then it probably has to do with their family" Jungwon replied to the older male.

"Jungwon-ah, Sunoo-ah, can you tell us more about Eunji's life?" Jay asked the two males. "Why are you interested to know more about Eunji? Those things are private you know" Sunghoon asked the older male.

He was also curious about Eunji's life because her personality is much more unexpected than what they thought of. "She's somehow different that I imagined. I just want to know more about her as a friend" Jay replied back.

Sunghoon just nodded at his reply, not wanting to counter his sentence. Sunoo and Jungwon looked at each other.

"Should we tell them? Eunji wouldn't like it though" Sunoo asked Jungwon. The male just sighed before an idea popped up in his head.

"Let's follow them. For a fact I know that the hallways will be very crowded right now" Jungwon said and exited the classroom.

The others followed after the male and stopped when Jungwon stopped in his tracks. "Don't appear, just take some small peaks" Jungwon instructed everyone.

They just nodded and took a peak at what was happening in the corner. There they saw Eunji with Mr. Min and... another Eunji?

Eunji's pov

I went out of the classroom when Yong-saeng oppa called me. It's probably something really important if wanted me to come with him.

"Deiji's here but the thing is, she got involved in a fight with another student" Yong-saeng informed me. I was surprised to hear the news but I just shook my head and we made our way to the hallways.

I saw a big crowd and two girls pulling each other's hair. One of them was already on the ground. I quickly interfere the fight and pulled both girls away from each other.

"Both of you, stop" I said in a cold manner. I took a look at the girl on my left and saw her, my twin sister, Deiji.

She had a couple of bruises on her face and it reminded me when Jungwon also got into a fight. What's up with people close to me getting into hallway fights?