07:00

next week,

It had already been a week since the two groups had hung out and ate bingsu. It was a day that would always be remembered. Mostly because Sunoo posted the picture they took in his social media.

Let's say, his moots were all surprised to see the two groups together. Heeseung also posted their picture in his account. Now people from the campus knows that the two groups are partially close to one another.

It was just because they were all group partners in biology well, except for Jay. Anyways, Eunji was walking to the campus with her bag and some notebooks in hand. Not until she bumped into someone.

The girl looked up and met eyes with Jay. Her eyes widened and she immediately bowed her head, saying her apologies. "I'm very sorry!" the girl frantically apologized to Jay. As for the male, he was trying to calm her down.

"Eunji it's fine!" he said in response. The two were turning loud and Sunghoon noticed the two. He sighed and went up to his friend and the girl. "You two should keep it down, the other students might be annoyed by the noise" the kind of distant male said to the two.

Jay and Eunji immediately turned quiet. "I'm sorry about that. Oh! Good morning to you both, Sunghoon and Jay" Eunji said and smiled softly at the two males. It felt like a cool breeze flew by the two males and there was like flowers falling from the sky.

Oh, I forgot this wasn't an anime. Anyways, the two shook their heads and looked at the girl who was still smiling at them. Sunghoon playfully knocked the girl's forehead and sighed. The girl had a late reaction and started to become loud again.

She then calmed down a bit and looked up to see Sunghoon looking at her. His eyes were soft and he was smiling at her. "Good morning to you too, Eunji" he said and ruffled her hair. Jay, who was watching the whole seen was just standing there and witnessing his best friend flirt with the girl member of the other group.

It was a rare sight of Sunghoon to talk to a girl like that so casually. Guess Eunji is someone he's already comfortable with. (Author, why are you using a fruits basket reference? I DON'T KNOW BUT I LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING :DD)

After that, Sunghoon walked away with Jay following after him. Eunji was still standing there, a blushing mess. She finally noticed the two males were no where in her sight. She looked around and sighed.

She immediately went to class since she was about to be late. She arrived at the classroom and saw her friends sitting at their seats. The other boys also saw the girl and smiled, waving at her to go to them.

Eunji walked inside the classroom but seconds later, she tripped. Now on the floor, her notebooks lay scattered. Everyone in the room turned quiet. Her friends were all standing up, a look of somehow shock was in their face.

The girl didn't trip on her own feet, someone made her trip. Eunji just looked to her side and saw the person she least wanted to see... Lianne. The girl was looking at her with a smirk. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't notice you there" she just said and scoffed.

Eunji turned irritated and stood up, she fixed her stuff and walked inside the classroom as if nothing happened. "That's why I felt like there was something hideous near me, didn't expected it would be you though" Eunji said while walking.

Everyone was shocked with their mouths left open because of the girl's reply. Lianne also didn't expected that reply and stood up with anger. Eunji placed her stuff on the table that was next to Jungwon's. She just looked at Lianne.

"Was that too shocking for you to not be able to reply? It was probably the truth that people around kept from you" Eunji continued and was unbothered. You can call her a bully or whatever but she actually has a sharp tongue when she turns irritated over something.