08:00

bio class,

Sunoo and Jake came back from the convenience store and were completely shock to see Jungwon covered in bruises all over his face.

"What happened to you?!" Sunoo asked the male, his voice filled with concern. "He got into a fight with another guy" Eunji said and sighed.

"And what is the source of the fight to take place?" Geonu asked Jungwon. All his friends looked at him, Eunji being the one he was the most worried about.

"It was because of Eunji..." Jungwon said quietly. Before he can continue, Mr. Min came inside along with the other friend group.

Everyone went to their seats. Eunji just fixed her position while looking at Jungwon. Yong-saeng looked at his cousin and at her best friend.

He noticed Jungwon's face that was covered in bruises. He wouldn't lie, he wanted to know what happened to Jungwon because the kid is a very nice person and it would be rare if he gets into fights.

"Okay class, for today I will be giving my period off for you to talk with your partners or members. You know what, you can do whatever you want right now. Free period everyone" Mr. Min said.

The class just cheered for their bio teacher. Eunji looked at her cousin, she knew what he was trying to do. Eunji immediately went to Jungwon who was literally just in front of her.

She made him look at her in the eyes. Jungwon gulped at the sight. Their friends came to their seats as well. Sunoo just moved closer to the two.

"Now, you can tell us the story" Eunji said to Jungwon. He just sighed and started to recall what happened earlier.

"It started when I came back from the restroom..." Jungwon started his story-telling.

Flashback, trigger warning

Jungwon went to the restroom after the second class was done. He was walking down the hallways until he heard two males talking.

He didn't mind them at first until he heard Eunji's name being mentioned. "You know Han Eunji? The popular girl here?" one of the male's asked his friend.

Jungwon stopped in his tracks to listen to their conversation. He was hiding in the corner of the lockers.

"Yeah, she's hot dude. How about we play some games with her? Let's invite her to the party tonight" the other male said with a playful tone.

Jungwon's hand curled up to a ball and he went out of the corner and punched the dude who said the statement. The other guy just ran away.

"What the-" the male was about to say something when Jungwon kicked him in the stomach this time. "What do you think you're going to do to Eunji huh?" Jungwon asked the male with a death glare.

The boy was mad. Suddenly the other male punched him as well. Jungwon wiped his cheek. "And who are you to ask me such a stupid question?" The other male replied to Jungwon.

The two continued to hurt each other until a crowd appeared. Hanbin was walking from his classroom not until he saw Jungwon in a fight with another guy.

He ran through the hallway until he saw Eunji and Geonu and informed the two of what was happening. Honestly, if it wasn't for Eunji to interfere then Jungwon would have much deeper bruises.

End of Flashback,

Jungwon's friends kept quiet after Jungwon told them the story. Eunji brought him into a tight hug in which Jungwon hugged her back.

"Thank God it wasn't much more worst that this Wonie, thank you for thinking of me" Eunji whispered into his ear.

The male just rubbed her back. "I'll always sacrifice my life just for you" Jungwon replied. Eunji looked at him and Jungwon just caressed her face.