09:00

next day,

It was the next day and Eunji was walking to school. She was in her neighborhood walking alone until she heard someone shout her name out.

"Eunji! Wait Up!" a male voice shouted from a distance. The girl turned around to see Heeseung jogging up to her position.

She almost forgot the Heeseung was in the same neighborhood as her. The girl didn't move and waited for Heeseung. Once the male was beside her, the two started to walk.

"Thank you for waiting for me to catch up. Also good morning Eunji" Heeseung said to the girl in a slight cheery voice.

"It was no problem. Good morning to you too Heeseung oppa" Eunji replied to the male softly. The two just continued talking until they reached the campus.

By the gate, a very familiar person was standing there and waiting for his best friend. He saw the girl walking to the campus along with her neighbor.

Eunji saw Jungwon waiting for her by the gate. "Letchugo! Jungwon's waiting for us" Eunji told Heeseung and ran up to Jungwon slowly.

Heeseung ran along with Eunji and now were faced to faced with Jungwon. The male smiled at the two of his biology members, his dimples showing.

"Good morning Heeseung hyung and Good morning Eunji" Jungwon greeted the two. "Good morning Wonie" Eunji replied to her best friend.

"Morning Jungwon" Heeseung said afterwards. The three of them entered the campus and started walking to their first class together which was Literature.

Yes, the three of them are in same class. Along with Geonu, K, and Ta-ki. It was lucky for Eunji to be in the same class as Jungwon.

I meant, she was fine having different classes only if she had one of her friends in the same class or at least someone she knew that from the other friend group.

Going back, the three arrived at the hallways and some students were looking at them. It was probably because Jungwon and Eunji were walking to school with one of the popular kids.

I was talking about Heeseung by the way. The three ignored the stares of people and continued talking to one another.

They finally made it to the classroom and met up with Geonu, K, and Ta-ki. The six of them were just talking about what the lesson was going to be.

Suddenly, two girls came up to the group. One was looking at Heeseung and the other was looking at Jungwon. Eunji felt uncomfortable with their presence.

"Hi Heeseung~" the girl said in a flirty tone and went to Heeseung. The other girl went to Jungwon. "Your name's Jungwon right? I'm Eisa" the girl said to Jungwon in a flirty tone as well.

"Sorry, I'm not interested" Heeseung and Jungwon said in unison. The two girls froze before walking away with a disappointed look on their faces.

@smallvocal tweeted

So two girls decided to flirt with our friends right in front of our girl best friend. THEY BOTH REJECTED THE TWO GIRLS. I smell tea coming 🍵

128 likes | 24 retweets

comments :
@lockingboy I'm literally beside you right now and watching the whole scene unfold was too much to handle. Luckily neither didn't gave the two girls a chance. They aren't as good as @shyeunji anyways :DD
@happyddeonu what's the tea? I'm stuck in Chemistry class with NI-KI beside me. He just fell asleep and the prof isn't even here yet T^T
@smallvocal replied to @happyddeonu I'll spill the tea later in lunch along with the others.

Geonu just posted on Twitter and saw it blew up. Eunji was currently trying to focus on her note taking and she wasn't going to lie that she somehow got pissed because of the two girls earlier.

They try to flirt with the two of them, just how high is their pride? Eunji thought to herself while writing her notes aggressively.

"I think her pencil is going to break any minute now" Ta-ki whispered to K. "May the mechanical pencil rest in peace after that intense writing" K replied while placing his hands together.

Jungwon and Heeseung looked at the girl then at each other. "Is she mad?" Heeseung asked in a whispering manner to Jungwon.

"She's definitely planning a murder. Best not to talk to her first" Jungwon replied back to the older male and Heeseung just nodded.

Just then, their Lit teacher came inside and the lecture started. No one dared talk to Eunji and the girl was just writing angrily.

Today was going to be a tough day.

lunch,

the most awaited time of the day came, lunch. The two groups decided to eat together in the cafeteria. They're all close friends now and decided to name the group 'CracKheadS except for Eunji'.

That was exactly the name of their group and their group chat in Kakaotalk was. Anyways, the group met in the cafeteria. Eunji sat in between NI-KI and Hanbin because you can call those two 'normal' in the group.

"Lee Geonu, spill the tea about your tweet!" Sunoo said and showed his phone to the older male. Everyone else also went on Twitter to see Geonu's tweet.

Eunji saw her username being mentioned by Ta-ki and she saw the post as well as the comments. Eunji scoffed and stood up.

She went to buy some food for her own. The boys just watched her and once she was gone, they started talking.

"Is Eunji mad?" Heeseung asked the group. "We're definitely not going to see the ray of light by the time she's back" Jake said and started praying.

"Jungwon, Heeseung hyung what exactly happened earlier?" Sunoo asked the two males. "Two girls just came up to us and started flirting" Heeseung said.

They continued talking with Sunghoon and NI-KI because those two doesn't really care about these kind of stuff.

"She's coming back!" Ta-ki said and immediately everyone fixed their positions. Eunji went back to her seat and placed her food on the table.

"NI-KI, let's go on a walk around campus?" Eunji asked the male beside him. Everyone's jaw dropped and the male was surprised to hear the offer.

"S-sure" NI-KI said and the two stood up from their seat and excused their selves from the group. The exited the cafeteria. Eunji brought her food with the two, giving the chocolate drink she had to the male.

"Thanks" NI-KI uttered and Eunji just nodded. The two just continued walking in the hallways, neither of them talking.

It was like, they were enjoying each other's presence at the moment. "Why did you want to take a walk with me?" NI-KI suddenly asked the girl out of the blue.

Eunji stopped her tracks and that made NI-KI stop walking as well. She just looked at him in the eyes, not saying anything.

"I don't know, I just wanted to take a walk with someone. You were the person that popped up in my mind I guess" Eunji replied honestly and it made NI-KI's heart beat a little loud.

"Oh okay then. Let's continue the walk" NI-KI said and Eunji continued walking with the male following after her. This time, they talked to one another and got to know more about each other.

Eunji started smiling and laughing with NI-KI telling stories about his friends. Mostly just embarrassing things that happened to them.

"Sunghoon hyung actually enjoys talking with you even if he's quiet when we're all together" NI-KI disclosed the information to Eunji.

"Really? That's good to know then" Eunji replied, a small smiled appeared on her face. They continued talking for about 20 minutes before deciding to go back to the cafeteria.

Both students enjoyed talking to one another. I guess this is a start of their friendship to grow more.

- kkeut -