06:00

end of school,

After their last class, Sunoo's friend group went to a cafe to eat bingsu since Sunoo was craving the dessert. While they were exiting the campus, another friend group was following after them, secretly.

Eunji was talking with Geonu about something until she heard her name being shouted out. The girl looked backwards along with her friends. There, she saw the other friend group from earlier.

The person that called her was NI-KI. The young male jog towards the girl and gave her a smile. "Oh, hi NI-KI aren't you going home with your friends?" Eunji asked the male confused. NI-KI scratched the back of his neck and gave the girl her notebook.

"I just wanted to give it back to you" NI-KI told the girl shyly. Their friends were quietly looking at them. Well, one of the boys wanted to punch the air right now but his best friend was holding him back.

"Did you copy the notes yet?" Eunji asked the male. "Well n-no but-" he got cut off with Eunji pushing her notebook towards the male's chest. "Then, I won't accept that even if it's mine" Eunji said and smiled.

"But I just burdened you with writing the notes twice and-" NI-KI was trying to say his point when he got cut off by the girl once again. "And I said that the only way for you to return my favor is by re-writing the notes and giving it afterwards you're done" Eunji said.

NI-KI just sighed, he really didn't expect that the girl was this hard headed. "Fine, I'll probably give it back to you in 2 days. Is that fine?" NI-KI asked the girl instead. Eunji just nodded. "No problem with me. I have to go now, the others are still waitin-" now it was Eunji who got cut off by her best friend.

"You can join us to bingsu!" Sunoo said excitedly. NI-KI sweat dropped and one of his friends placed a shoulder around the young male. "Sure then, you guys want to join them?" Jay asked the other males.

Eunji's friends walked towards the two and the other group did the same thing. Eunji was getting pressure since all of them were close to one another. It was getting harder for the girl to breath.

Jungwon had to pull the girl away from the boys and the two of them were outside of the circle, listening to the conversation. Eunji looked at her best friend. "How are you doing princess?" Jungwon asked the girl while ruffling her hair.

"It's getting much easier to breath" Eunji replied while taking deep breathes. Jungwon held the girl by her hips to support her standing position since her legs were turning into jelly. Sunoo turned to his two friends.

"They're going to come with us to eat bingsu!" Sunoo informed the two. Jungwon and Eunji looked at each other before sighing at the same time. "Wow, you two are in sync" Heeseung said while walking with his two bio groupmates to the cafe.

They were all walking to the bingsu cafe right now and Sunoo was talking with NI-KI then the others are also talking with their bio partners. As for Jay, he just decided to tag along in the conversation of Jake and Sunghoon in which the two males didn't mind.

"Why did you guys even agreed with Sunoo? You might had just been forced to come" Eunji asked the older male while walking. "Well, we were also planning to eat bingsu. Why not tag along with your group instead?" Heeseung said with a playful smile.

"Is this mere coincidence or did you guys overheard our conversation?" Jungwon asked the male. "Well, Ta-ki and Sunoo are what they call 'moots' on twitter and he saw Sunoo's post. It's true that we wanted to eat bingsu and it was really just a coincidence" Heeseung explained to the two.

Eunji just nodded, believing the male. Jungwon let out a sigh but he believed the older male. They finally arrived at the bingsu cafe. Eunji immediately walked ahead of the group, saying 'excuse me' to the males.

She rushed inside the store. The males were confused but decided to follow after the girl. As for Eunji, she was in the employee's room, getting changed into her uniform. Yes, she worked in the bingsu cafe.

"Eunji, did you come with those boys?" her co-worker asked the young girl. Eunji just nodded and quickly placed her mask on. She went to the cashier where NI-KI and Sunoo were ordering. "What may I get you two for today?" Eunji asked them.

NI-KI was shock to hear the girl's voice but Sunoo just smiled. He ordered their food and Eunji placed it on the cashier. NI-KI did the same thing and ordered a large strawberry bingsu. After that Eunji told them the price and the two males paid.

Eunji sent the order to the kitchen and led the two males to a table where the others were. The other males looked at the two younger ones coming to their table along with a staff. "I'll check if your bingsu(s) are being prepared now" Eunji informed the two males along with the others.

"Why don't you sit with us first? Auntie and Uncle wouldn't possibly mind that since we're here" Jungwon asked the staff. He knew it was Eunji since she had been a worker in the bingsu cafe since she was still in elementary.

Her family owns the cafe and only close people to Eunji knows about her being a cashier here. "Well, I guess I can ask them but it's best if I finished my shift first" Eunji replied to her best friend. The other males except their friends and NI-KI were confused on how Jungwon could talk to the waiter very comfortably.

"They'll allow you if I were to ask them. I am their favorite after all" Jungwon said and proceeded to stand up. "Wonie, stop I want to earn money~" the waiter said and pulled on Jungwon's arm when he passed by the girl.

"Catch me if you can Eunji" Jungwon said and started running around the cafe towards the staff room. Eunji ran after him. "Yang Jungwon! Don't take my salary away from me!" Eunji shouted while running after the male.

Jungwon was just laughing. They were indeed making a ruckus in the cafe but it's fine since it's only a few people. "Wait, the waiter was Eunji?" Jay asked, gaining everyone's attention. "She works here?" K asked, following up Jay's question.

"Well, this is their family business. The Han family owns this bingsu cafe and Eunji works as a staff member here since she was in elementary. Only people close to the family knows about her working here" Jake explained.

The others just nodded in reply since they knew. NI-KI was paying attention since he just found it out earlier. Jungwon was still being chased by the girl but he managed to talk to Eunji's mom who was in the manager room at the back.

There were some cctv around the cafe so she saw what happened earlier. Eunji's mom gave Eunji the permission to stop her shift but she was still going to get her salary. The two best friends came back with Eunji out of her work uniform and in some pants and a white polo instead.

The two took a seat and Eunji let out a sigh. The others just talked to her about her shop. She told them all about it since the start until their bingsu(s) came. They started eating and were just talking to one another.

- kkeut -