13:00

end of class,

After their performance arts class, it was finally time for them to go home. Eunji was packing her things, going up to Deiji. The two siblings looked at each other, not saying anything and the younger twin stood up.

The two started walking out of the classroom, neither of them talking to one another, it was just pure silence. The two friend groups did knew what happened earlier but they decided to act like they didn't know anything.

The males just followed after the girls since they were going to hangout today. They all started walking towards the direction of the bus station. They were going to the shopping district today. The group got on a bus, all taking seats.

Eunji and Deiji were sitting beside each other. The twins were talking after like 30 minutes. "How are you doing?" Eunji asked Deiji suddenly. The younger girl looked at the window, avoiding eye contact with her sister.

"I'm fine, let me guess Yong-saeng told you I was coming back to Seoul. Am I right?" Deiji replied coldly. "He can't keep any secrets, you know that as well" Eunji replied, rather in the same cold tone as Deiji.

"Whatever, where are we going anyways? Especially with them?" Deiji said, pertaining to the males that kept taking secret glances at the two girls. "We planned on hanging out at the shopping district today, you're joining us" Eunji said.

Deiji didn't mind hanging out with them so she just nodded her head. The two stopped talking and just minded their own business. Through out the entire bus ride, you can probably spot like 3 boys taking secret glances at the twins.

Who are those people you may ask? Well, one of them is Eunji's best friend, the other two are just boys that took a notice of the older twin. You may probably know who they are already so I won't drop any names for the mean time.

time skip,

The big group finally arrived at the shopping district. Since they were many, they attracted a lot of attention from different people. Also probably they were all good looking. As the large group walked around the streets, teen boys kept looking at the direction of the twin sisters.

Eunji and Deiji both didn't but the boys did. They sent ice glares to any teenage boy that would look at the twins, especially NI-KI, Jungwon, Heeseung, Sunghoon, and Sunoo. Those 5 boys were very protective of the girls.

They all made their way to a cafe. They went inside and found a vacant table for all of them. They all took seats and discussed what they were going to order. "The one you like?" Eunji asked her twin sister.

Deiji was shock that even after all this years, Eunji still potentially remember her favorite order. The younger girl just nodded and Eunji stood up from her seat, going up to the cashier so she could order he and Deiji's food.

Jay and Hanbin followed after the girl, waiting patiently in line. Deiji was left with the rest of the boys in the group, she felt shy since she was being surrounded with all boys. Also because Eunji wasn't with her and she hardly knows any of the boys except for Jungwon.

"So, your name is Deiji right?" Heeseung started their conversation by asking the girl. Deiji just looked at the older male, she just nodded her head. "Eunji didn't mention to us that she had a twin sister. It's nice to meet you Deiji" Sunoo said to the girl, giving her a sweet smile.

Eunji didn't mention her to her friends? Deiji just nodded and returned a small smile. The thought was stuck in her head. "Deiji, do you have sns?" Ta-ki asked the girl with a curious tone.

Deiji looked at the male and thought of it before replying. "Um, yeah. I have twitter" Deiji replied. Eunji and Deiji looks rather much very a like. A way to distinguish the two from one another is by their voices.

Deiji has a much more lower tone while Eunji has a semi high-pitched voice. Deiji also has her hair always up in a ponytail while Eunji likes to keep her hair in a low messy bun. That's how their parents distinguished the two before.

"Really? What's your username? Let's be friends!" Ta-ki immediately said and gave the girl his phone. The younger twin contemplated but decided to give it a shot, the boys looked like fun people.

Deiji got Ta-ki's phone and searched her account. After finding her username, she pressed the 'follow' button and gave it back to Ta-ki. The guy got his phone back and checked his twitter. Deiji brought her own phone out and opened Twitter.

She accepted the follow request and now, she was following the Japanese boy. She checked his following list and found all of the boys accounts, including her own sister's account.

her account :

Min Deiji @notdeijii
age : 19
bio : if you know me, you don't

"Is it fine if we also follow you?" Jungwon asked the girl. They got on pretty okay terms since they are partners in their performing arts class anyway. Deiji just looked at the male and shrugged.

"I don't really care if you guys follow me or not. It's up to you, I'll go with the flow" Deiji replied coolly, laying back on her chair. Jungwon sweat dropped but just nodded. The other boys started following Deiji on Twitter as well.

Deiji accepted all the requests as well. Just then, Jay, Hanbin, and Eunji came back with their orders. Eunji gave Deiji a tiramisu cake along with some green tea which is Deiji's usual order in cafes.

"Thank you" Deiji thanked Eunji and brought the food closer to her. Eunji sat beside her after getting her blueberry cheesecake and her white mocha frappe. "No problem, didn't really know if you still like that or not" Eunji replied to her sister.

"I-I still like it, don't worry about it unnie" Deiji replied, calling her 'unnie' for the time after all this years. Eunji was surprised and smiled warmly at her younger sister. Everyone started to eat their food and just talk with one another.

This day was the start that Deiji and Eunji got close once again after all this year. They all enjoyed their food and continuing talking to one another. That was how their hangout started.

- kkeut -