21:00

After school,

Ever since Eunji woke up, she just ate her food and didn't talk to anyone. She just sat right next to NI-KI, looking at the table but they could tell she was in her own world.

When Jungwon or Deiji tried talking to her, she would just reply with okay or shake her head to the side to say no.

Everyone wondered what happened in Eunji's dream that the girl was acting like this. It looked like the only person Eunji was talking to was NI-KI. Even when the group finished eating their food and headed back to the classroom, Eunji didn't talk to any of them besides the Japanese male.

The friend group took their remaining exam for the first day and headed home. Well, Eunji went home alone as her sister and the others went to hang out in Heeseung's house. They all headed to the same direction but when they were about to separate directions, Eunji went to the right side and the rest of the group went to the left side.

"Excuse me" Beomgyu said and left the group, following after Eunji's direction. The girl noticed the older beside her but she didn't mind. Beomgyu silently walked Eunji home while the rest of the group just looked at the them.

"Ya know, watching them from afar. They look good together" K suddenly said to the group. "I have to agree with K hyung on that one" Soobin said afterwards. "Let's go already" Heeseung said and the group continued walking.

NI-KI was walking but took one last glance at the two before following after the others. Beomgyu and Eunji walked until they reached Eunji's house. The girl stepped on the ledge then turned around, facing the male.

Beomgyu locked eyes with her and smiled. "If you ever change your mind and want to hangout with the rest, just text me and I'll pick you up" Beomgyu said to the girl. "Thanks oppa" Eunji quietly thanked the male and proceeded to go inside.

She removed her shoes and went up to her room. It was still pretty early in the afternoon since it was just a half day for their mid terms. It was still around 2 pm. Beomgyu just stood outside Eunji's house for a while before walking to the other side of the neighborhood, heading towards Heeseung's house.

He arrived and knocked on the door. Sunghoon opened it and let Beomgyu in. The male removed his shoes and went to the living room where Deiji and the boys were. "So? Did you talk to you?" Deiji asked Beomgyu as he took a seat.

"She just said thanks and went inside. Nothing special" Beomgyu replied and sighed heavily. Yeonjun rubbed the male's back. "At least she talked to you hyung, she haven't uttered a single word to me" Jungwon said, almost sulking.

"Do you think something happened to her dream that's making her act this way?" Sunoo asked the group curiously. He had that thought since earlier since he noticed that his friend was only avoiding Jungwon and Deiji and not the whole group.

"Sunoo has a point on that.. Probably she dreamt about something that included Deiji and Jungwon which is why she's avoiding the two of you and reply to your questions coldly" Geonu said afterwards.

It made Deiji wonder why her sister accepted the food then if she was avoiding her. "I'll take a walk around the neighborhood hyungs, Deiji" NI-KI suddenly said and stood up from the couch, going near the door and placing his shoes on.

"Be safe NI-KI" Heeseung said and the male just nodded. He headed outside and started walking around. At the same time, Eunji finished revising and wanted to go skateboarding. She changed her outfits and got her skateboard.

She went out of her house and started skateboarding around the neighborhood while she listened to music. She passed by a familiar person on one of the streets and she paused for a while. NI-KI also paused from walking and turned around.

Right there, he saw Eunji on her skateboard. Her hair was down and she had headphones on. It was his first time to see the girl not having her hair in the usual low bun she always have. Eunji on the other hand was surprised to see NI-KI walking around the neighborhood since she thought he was hanging out with the rest.

"What are you doing out here?" the both of them asked one another at the same time. They realized what they did and looked away, embarrassed. Eunji removed her headphones and placed it around her neck.

"Want to join me?" Eunji asked the male so suddenly. NI-KI looked at her, Eunji was looking at the ground then looked up. Their eyes met and NI-KI smiled. "Why not" he said and the two started strolling along the neighborhood.

Well, Eunji was slowly skateboarding while NI-KI was walking beside her. The two of them started off silent until NI-KI brought up a curious topic. "Are you avoiding your sister and Jungwon? You didn't really talk to them after waking up" NI-KI asked the girl with pure curiosity.

Eunji looked at her board then at the sky. "I don't know if I were to be honest" Eunji said so softly and she let out a sigh. "Was it about your dream? When I woke you up, you had tear stains on your cheek" NI-KI asked again, looking at the ground, watching the skateboard move slowly.

Eunji looked at the male, not knowing what to say next. She just nodded and NI-KI took note of her action. "If I explain to you what happened in that dream, will you understand why I'm avoiding them?" Eunji asked NI-KI.

"Probably" NI-KI replied. Eunji then explained to him what happened in that dream of hers. NI-KI listened to the girl attentively. Paying close attention to each word she said. He finally understood why she cried as she woke up... the dream was too much pressure on her heart.

"That's the end" Eunji finished explaining, a few tears were starting to form in her eyes. NI-KI noticed it and brought the girl to a hug. She fell off her skateboard and NI-KI caught her. They didn't care about the skateboard that was rolling away on its own.

The young Japanese boy hugged Eunji tight. The girl had her arms on the side, the tears were starting to fall. She didn't want to stop her tears, she finally hugged him back, burying her face into his chest.

"Isn't this a scene from your dream? Except, it's me and not Jungwon hyung" NI-KI said and laughed bitterly. He gently rubbed the back of Eunji's head. The girl chuckled and let go of the hug but she was still trap in between NI-KI's arms.

"I wouldn't mind if it was you instead of Jungwon" Eunji informed the male which made NI-KI blush a little. He finally let her go and she got her skateboard. NI-KI caught up with her and they started to walk towards Heeseung's house.

"We have to talk to Jungwon about something. That's all. After that, you guys can continue your hangout and I'll go home" Eunji said to NI-KI. "It would be more fun if you were with us" NI-KI said and ruffled the girl's hair.

"I know they'll ask me what happened and I'm not ready to tell them everything yet. Instead of that happening, I would like to go home instead" Eunji said and NI-KI just hummed in reply. "Okay then" he said and they continued walking until they arrived.

Eunji knocked on the door and it was Heeseung who answered it. He didn't expect the girl would be the one knocking on the door. Yet he was more surprised when he saw her hair down and she was NI-KI.

"Heeseung oppa, can I excuse Jungwon and NI-KI first? We three have to talk, privately" Eunji said and looked inside the room. Everyone's eyes were on her, their first seeing her hair not in her usual hairstyle.

Jungwon stood up from the couch and headed towards the door. "Oh yeah sure" Heeseung said and moved to the side so Jungwon could exit. He looked at the girl but Eunji avoided his gaze. The three of them walked away from the house.

Once they found the perfect place, they started to discuss something.

"I have to talk to the both of you about something..." Eunji stated.

- kkeut -

a/n : asjfieh sorry for not updating :DD Honestly lost some motivation to write the chapters but here I am, giving a long one. This story is about to come to an end, thank you for all your love and support everyone. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote!